Is this a good site to buy autographs from?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Lovett_First_Sight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is this a good site to buy autographs from?

Post by Lovett_First_Sight »

Hey, I was just wondering if Inferis Online was a good place to buy autographs from. I knda have my eye on something, but I wanted to make sure that they are a pretty reputable seller. Thanks!!!
starman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is this a good site to buy autographs from?

Post by starman »

Hi, I moved your post in "Collectin Help", I think it's a more suitable topic...
Good Luck! ;-)
paulmustang1

Post by paulmustang1 »

I personally have bought a few from there and was a bit questionable on one of them.I personally belive many of these autograph sites to have some authentics and some forged so it is a bit of a gamble.It's best to compare the autograph to one you know is real for sure.Is it real.com this is a site for comparing autographs and answering question's about them i have found it to be very usefull in many way's.They do not sell there just help compare real ones to fakes.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

I am also curious about them. I bought a signed poster from them. I compared some of the sigs to ones I knew were legit. And they are spot on. I also checked to see if they were stamped. They weren't...you can see where their is some smudging and the pen lines.
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

You can look on eBay.
Some people on here sell autographs too :D

Hope this has helped {thumb2}
JamesLarden
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JamesLarden »

Hmm... I would say try ebay - As long as there is enough info about the autograph, it should be real - I hope this helps!

James :D
paulmustang1

Post by paulmustang1 »

I personally think all these autograph sellers do have real autos for the most "part" and also believe some are forged.E-bay it is really hard to tell with them just because you don't know the person and their reputation either there are alot of people trying to make a buck scaming others.
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reav »

Buying autos at eBay is VERY risky, I don't know how you can even recommend it! If you're not an expert, do not buy autographs on eBay! About 90% of them are fakes!
twisty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twisty »

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.