Angela Lansbury and Rupert Everett SUCCESS...with surprise!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
bellnorthwood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Angela Lansbury and Rupert Everett SUCCESS...with surprise!

Post by bellnorthwood »

A couple of weeks ago, I submitted a post to this forum regarding Angela Lansbury and how she only signs at the end of her last performance every night. Ms. Lansbury is starring with Rupert Everett in "Blithe Spirit" on Broadway. So, I decided to wait outside AFTER the play this time, and while I was waiting, the other fans and I had a GREAT surprise.........James Earl Jones, who went to see the play! Mr. Jones kindly signed my index card, but not many other items as he explained that he didn't want to leave his wife waiting. Rupert Everett came out next, and he couldn't have been friendlier or more appreciative. As each person thanked him for the autographs, he thanked us all back. He even had his own sharpie to sign the Playbills with! After Mr. Everett left, Ms. Lansbury's driver/assistant announced that she would only be signing items related to the play. She would also only sign one item per person, and photography was allowed, but Ms. Lansbury would not do posed shots. Ms. Lansbury then exited the theatre and signed my Playbill..........also with her own sharpie! It was a great memorable night!
RYAN J.

Re: Angela Lansbury and Rupert Everett SUCCESS...with surprise!

Post by RYAN J. »

Very awesome successes! I love getting to meet wonderful celebrities and It's always more fun when the celebs are nice as well. :D Totally awesome that JEJ was there too! He's an amazing signer TTM & In-person. Keep up the amazing job on your collection. :D

RYAN J. 8)
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Well done, would love to meet them all ip, James included, do you have pics??
bellnorthwood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bellnorthwood »

Unfortunately mymymy, I don't have a scanner. And if I did, I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to use it!
bellnorthwood
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

I'm sorry but do you find it bizarre that they have their own sharpies :lol: ? You'd be surprised how many people don't bring anything!!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:I'm sorry but do you find it bizarre that they have their own sharpies :lol: ? You'd be surprised how many people don't bring anything!!
I don't! If I was a celebrity I'd carry my own sharpie in case a fan doesn't have one. Heck I carry one with me anyway, just in case I happen to run into a celebrity at the store. :lol:

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:54 pm.