What about this site?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Selise

What about this site?

Post by Selise »

http://www.supersignme.com/index.asp

Someone in one of that yahoo groups I belong too just bought off them, but I don't know.. what do you all think?

I think there are some legit autos, but I don't know.
Favorite Autographs: Luciano Pavarotti (IP), Joan Baez, Dorothy Hammill (IP)
Newest Autos: Tim Allen, Daniel Radcliffe x3, John Lithgow
Visit My Site (not all autos up yet!): http://selise.fotopic.net/ <-recently updated
SelenaandDemiFan

Re: What about this site?

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

hm.... I seen some authentic signatures, but others look suspicious..... just maybe research the autograph before you buy. Who knows, some may be real and the rest are forged
Mr Kennedy

Post by Mr Kennedy »

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY

Hes a very well known faker, AVOID!! Hes been faking for a long time and hes gotten very good at some of them too.
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

Ah okay after reading Mr Kennedy's post... ignore me :oops:

If he is not trustworthy, dont bother clicking the site again :)
Selise

Post by Selise »

Thanks. I wasn't going to buy anything, just wanted to know about it.

I think the most fun is seeing who I can get to sign for free, not paying for autos.

I think I recognize his name from ebay from a while back.. seems that he's no longer there.

thanks Mr Kennedy for confirming my suspicions.
Favorite Autographs: Luciano Pavarotti (IP), Joan Baez, Dorothy Hammill (IP)
Newest Autos: Tim Allen, Daniel Radcliffe x3, John Lithgow
Visit My Site (not all autos up yet!): http://selise.fotopic.net/ <-recently updated
twisty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twisty »

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.