Which one country's football team is the most enthusiastic?

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
aimar358
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Which one country's football team is the most enthusiastic?

Post by aimar358 »

hi,everyone,as a football's fan,my favourite thing is writting letters to some football teams( European club mainly)
As a chinese's view,i think German team is the most enthusiastic,and england's team is also warm,but England's team hardly send autographed cards or photos,in the hand the german is better.
schalke04,bayer 04 Leverkusen,hannover96,dortmund and so on,they are all good.
What do you think of "Which one country's football team is the most enthusiastic"?
Epli
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Which one country's football team is the most enthusiastic?

Post by Epli »

Iceland.
Skilur einhver hér íslensku. Gamall ískápur borðar hundakjöt...
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peanut1234 »

Not the US...lol

Peanut1234 8)
Image Image

Navy Siggy made by Me! Thanks to Seb88 for the Awesome Avatar and Marine Corps Siggy.

VISIT MY GRAPHIC SHOP http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=111418

Hooyah!
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

EDIT
Last edited by Shambler on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
rockchic95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rockchic95 »

As for AUTOGRAPHS...the most enthusiastic team would be Germany although, I prefer England. I've requested autographs from soccer clubs in Germany and they arrived guarenteed but I've requested an autograph from English clubs like Manchester United from Cristiano Ronaldo since June 2008 and it STILL hasn't arrived/replied yet! I'd say Germany is more enthusiastic with autographs to fans than England although England has quite a bit more popularity for their clubs.
BUT...for the most enthusiastic team (national) that I ADMIRE the most as in...they play well...I would say SPAIN is the most enthusiastic in playing football/soccer. They are quoted to have confidence and also acheive and overcome their LONG dry spell of as you can say..."under-achieving" in soccer/football for the past DECADES and generations. ARGENTINA is another one...they had victories with legends like Diego Maradona which is one of the MOST famous soccer star in the past known as the "god of soccer" in the past when he was a soccer star but now, his dream was to become the head coach and he IS which is leading the team into his previous footsteps into winning another title.
<3 Spain and Argentina <3 (No other sport beats soccer!)
If you want a siggy or avatar like mine or any kind, contact Peanut1234 or Mrs-Orlando Bloom, so please don't steal mine!