Hi

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Leigh-Ann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hi

Post by Leigh-Ann »

Hi, i was wonderinghow some peopleget so many autographs through sending letters, because i don't think they are big fans of all the celebrities they write to?? wouldn't you run out of things to say in the letters?? Please help!! xx :D :D
AutographAddict
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographAddict »

Hi Leigh-Ann,

As mentioned in another post, I always write to people I have heard of. If you wish to write to people you think you do not know much about, try looking on http://www.us.imdb.com It's full of information about celebs from their birth dates and their new and upcoming projects!

Hope This Helps,
AutographAddict :P
James

Post by James »

I always write to people I know, I mainly collect English Soaps (Coronation Street and Eastenders) becuase I love them. I also collect from the English based programme octors. I am really trying to get a Christopher Timothy autograph- I knoe people who have him but I dont... I have written.

Hope this helps,
James
aussie_gal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aussie_gal »

I only write to people I know and who's music/movies ect I like. I have mostly have ones from Australia TV Shows and Austraian Singers
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

If I have never heard of anyone or don't know what they have starred in or sang and so on I never write to them. Since I am a huge fan of movies and music it is easy for me to write to people I am fans of.
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

I would never write to people that i never heard of, i wouldn't know what to write to them about and it would just feel wrong and not as satisfying as when i write to someone that i know and appreciate their work.

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

The thing about writing to someone you don't know is that you get their autograph and it means nothing to you. A real fan would die for what you got, but because of people who write just to get an auto, some celebs stop signing. That ruins it for the true fans, in the end you just feel bad that you took away an opportunity for someone else. I'm always preaching to everyone about how they shouldn't write to people they don't know.

So I guess you can easily figure out that I ONLY write to people I'm a fan of. I'm a huge sports fan so I like to collect sports autos; it's easy for me to write, sometimes I write too much and I have to erase some of what I wrote.

Well, I think everyone is bored to death with my lecture! LOL Sorry, I'm just a very outspoken person. :wink:
{??} Noah Lowry {??}

Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

[agree] with Chrissy!! I mean, I really don't understand why anyone would send letters to celebs that they've barely heard of or aren't even fans of and only sending them something because they heard they are good at sending autographs over the internet!! Which is why I also only send letters to those actors/actresses whom I truly admire and appreciate!

Larisie :mrgreen: {up}
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!