do people believe yu?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: do people believe yu?

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

My cousin doesn't believe the Dirk Nowitzki autograph I got him is real. I don't have photos of Dirk so I just sent him an index card to sign and right away, my cousin was like, "Sure, yeah, whatever.". Maybe if I sent a photo to sign, he would reconsider.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

Madina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Madina »

Ha yeah my friends never believe me. They always thing my TTM and purchased ones are fake.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

oh jeez my freinds kill me, their like anthony. your a freaking stalker, leave these people alone. anthony, selena gomez probally thinks your a perv, because your like the only male who wrote her. ive gotten some whove told me the autos arent real some people are like ya right a celeb is going to sign a autograph ,for you their like they dont care about you and some who are like its real but big deal, its a piece of paper that a celeb wrote on. and when i buy autographs at the mall and their around their like anthony are you really spending 30 dollars(or whatever it cost) on a picture with some writing, ah man ive heard it all, but when i got selena gomez autograph they were happy for me. and my freinds younger sister is like your so lucky shes great.

btw for the first time in a long time i didnt buy a auto from the mall yesterday i bought a hayden p. heroes mcfarlane instead(it cost about the same as a autograph thou and i bought it from the collectible store that sells autos so ya).
proud2bevilla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by proud2bevilla »

My friends usually beleive me because I get most of my autographs in person and have pictures taken with them.
That doesn't mean they don't tease me about it though.
They think its a pointless hobby and an autograph is just a squiggle of a peice of paper.

Olof Mellberg 2001-2008 Villa Legend
riot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by riot »

my mom thinks celebs dont have time to sit around and answer fan mail.
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi! ;)

Here in South Africa we're not that used to celebrities so the only way to get in touch is by writing. {up} Luckily for me, everyone I've told/showed my autograph book to believes me! {thumb2} I mean, my mom even thinks (or rather believes) the preprints are authentic signed! :shock: For my friends and family, secretarials and autopens don't exist - they just freak out no matter what, they can't believe that so and so wrote to me! :D

Thanks,
Lizanne
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

[quote="miley cyrus fan"]btw for the first time in a long time i didnt buy a auto from the mall quote]

:shock: Anthony, do you feel ok? You haven't got withdrawl symptoms have you? :lol:

btw, I'm still working on msn. For some reason my antivirus wont let me download the program. I still have AIM though if you can get that {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

miley cyrus fan wrote:oh jeez my freinds kill me, their like anthony. your a freaking stalker, leave these people alone. anthony, selena gomez probally thinks your a perv, because your like the only male who wrote her. ive gotten some whove told me the autos arent real some people are like ya right a celeb is going to sign a autograph ,for you their like they dont care about you and some who are like its real but big deal, its a piece of paper that a celeb wrote on. and when i buy autographs at the mall and their around their like anthony are you really spending 30 dollars(or whatever it cost) on a picture with some writing, ah man ive heard it all, but when i got selena gomez autograph they were happy for me. and my freinds younger sister is like your so lucky shes great.

btw for the first time in a long time i didnt buy a auto from the mall yesterday i bought a hayden p. heroes mcfarlane instead(it cost about the same as a autograph thou and i bought it from the collectible store that sells autos so ya).
I'm assuming your name is Anthony ( :) ), and once agian I agree with you (well to whatever extent with this question?!); a lot of people that I know find this hobby stalkerish :(. It really isn't, just a simple autograph & like get connected with celebs..even for a brief moment! (Wow doesn't that sound stalkerish!). Oh well, I couldn't care less, but I don't usually flaunt around my collection anymore!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

thanks for once for agreeing with me philly.

and anne i dont have withdrawl symptons lol, like i said the mcfarlane was the same price as a auto and from the same store so no harm done lol(besides i bought a auto from their june 26 so recently enough). the next auto i buy from their will probally be a sports auto. and ya thats cool about msn dont worry i know your busy.
anyway happy collecting everyone and hopefully i can finnaly get my two most wanted autos enventually taylor and miley lol
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

you know i've always wondered what the mail people who deliver our mail think of our envelops with celebrity addresses on them.
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.