American Idol: The Official Vote!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)

Who will win American Idol?

You may select 1 option

View results

hangman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

American Idol: The Official Vote!

Post by hangman »

Hi Guys, :razz: :D

Who will win Season 7 of American Idol?? The fanmail.biz favourite will be voted HERE!!

Place your vote in the poll above and post telling who you voted for and why.

My vote definitely goes to David Cook!!! His version of 'Billie Jean' was incredible!!

This poll will run to the A.I. finale
... SO GET VOTING!!! :lol: :D :razz: {up}

Cheers!
Hangman :D
Isn't it time for a new siggy?? Visit HANGMAN'S GRAPHICS SHOP today!

{star} My site: http://www.freewebs.com/lanod/ {star} You can contact me with any questions here: hangman@fanmail.biz {star} Image ^siggy made by me
Cayenne-the-fangirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: American Idol: The Official Vote!

Post by Cayenne-the-fangirl »

David Cook is probably my favorite (with complete adoration going out to Brooke, David Archuleta, Michael, and Jason, too,) but my money's on David Archuleta.

Talk about heart-throb, he's got the preteen girls vote, amazingly likable, and some pretty whoop-butt vocals!
Avatar by iconzicon at Livejournal and signature by Hangman.
Recent Requests; Amber Riley - Glee, Jenna Ushkowitz - Glee, The King and I, Spring Awakening, Lea Michele - Glee, Spring Awakening, and Naya Rivera - Glee.
Recent Successes; Mark Salling - Glee, Smoke Signals, Pipe Dreams, and Naya Rivera - Glee.
{??}Rupert Grint on the subject of girls; "Most people relate to the, especially, sort of like the, sort of, um, around girls and that, he's -- there's trouble there, I suppose." {??}
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Since American Idol is a popularity contest rather than an actual talent contest, I put my money on David Archuleta winning and Jason Castro in second. But the ones, I think, with the biggest talent are Carly Smithson and Brooke White. You saw how the "popularity contest" make Taylor Hicks win over Katherine McPhee a few years back. Katherine was by far the better vocalist, yet, due to his charisma and popularity he won. I don't think he deserved it? What have you heard from him since then? Nothing.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Well I guess people were correct in not voting at all for Ramiele Malubay since she got voted out last night against Kristy Lee Cook. I'm so mad, she was one of my favorites.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

I think David Cook has a good chance to win. He sure is 1 of the most interesting contestants to watch this year. I personally like Brooke and Carly also. The rest of them aren't really that great.
David Archuleta hopefully won't win, his song choices are not great and other contestants are more talented, just mho. ;-)
janellee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by janellee »

Go David Cook!
I love him :)
Latest Request: Robert Pattinson.
Latest Success: Chelsea Staub.
Waiting For: Cody Linley, Jason Dolley, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, Mitchel Musso, Brie Larson, Emma Roberts.
Favourite Autograph: Selena Gomez.