Autographworld.com help

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
isia_144

Autographworld.com help

Post by isia_144 »

Hi! I have a question about buying autographs on autographworld.com. I want to buy one autograph on Value Auction and I don't know : On ''Value'' Auctions are they selling autentic autographs or not? And what's that means : ''Imperfections: Moderate Inscription Removal'' ?
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Autographworld.com help

Post by guilder1st »

Anything sold on the autographworld auction site is authentic. Their value auction (used to be $5.00 auction) are items that are of lesser value, sometimes slightly damaged, feathered or smeared and other times they were inscribed to someone and the inscription was removed (moderate inscription removal). But usually they are autographs from lesser known/popular celebrities which they offer at a low starting bid.
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

isia_144 wrote:Hi! I have a question about buying autographs on autographworld.com. I want to buy one autograph on Value Auction and I don't know : On ''Value'' Auctions are they selling autentic autographs or not? And what's that means : ''Imperfections: Moderate Inscription Removal'' ?
Autographworld.com is the most trustworthy autograph selling site on the web, everything is authentic.

As for "Moderate inscription removal", it means exactly what it says. An inscription has been removed from the photo.
isia_144

Post by isia_144 »

Thank You :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:53 am.