The Letter

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
fan0258
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Letter

Post by fan0258 »

Hey all.

I was wondering if that's ok so tell the celebrity in the letter where I'm from, how old I am, what's my name...,

ex: Dear....,

My name is____ I'm__years old and I'm from_____

and then start the letter?

Thanks
aliens vs predator
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aliens vs predator »

That's what I do in all my letters.
CKY

Latest Success: Bam Margera
fan0258
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Feelings

Post by fan0258 »

Hi again :)

I know it's a stupid question but I was wondering, is that ok to tell a celebrity my feelings for him, not just how much I admire him as a celebrity but how much I love him as a person (I mean love between 2 people)

Thanks all :wink:
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Feelings

Post by TheCollector »

fan0258 wrote:Hi again :)

I know it's a stupid question but I was wondering, is that ok to tell a celebrity my feelings for him, not just how much I admire him as a celebrity but how much I love him as a person (I mean love between 2 people)

Thanks all :wink:
Hi fan0258 {up}

In my opinion I would be very careful not to go over the top!

What you absolutely do not want to do is make the person you are writing to feel awkward. This could seriously backfire on you as the celeb might purposely not write back to you as they might feel it to be a bit inappropriate, especially if you are young!

I gather from your posting above (where you ask if it is OK to give your age) you are probably relatively young. Believe me, as you get older you will do anything NOT to have to disclose your age!

Good luck, and just keep it professional - it's OK to say how much you admire them, but keep the love stuff to yourself!!! :lol:

Ian {thumb2}
Last edited by TheCollector on Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

in my opinion it's not a good idea to give your age
Always remember to be polite and honest with your autograph requests
[ca]
fan0258
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fan0258 »

Why do you think it's not good idea to write the age in the letter? (I'm not underage or something)