HELP!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
lamb_of_god123420
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

HELP!

Post by lamb_of_god123420 »

Well Im writing my first letter by mail , and i was wondering , i have sorta messy hadwriting , and i was wondering if i could type it out .......... would that give me a lesser chance of getting a letter ??
Thanks
REST IN PEACE DIMEBAG DARRELL
Pantera& DamangePlan........
:
FRITZI
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FRITZI »

I would definitely type it, but sign your name
and be sure to include your address.
I put my name and address at the top of the page
in bold letters, so there's no mistake.

It'll make it easier to read and if the photo is personalized,
you'll most like get your name spelled correctly.
CHANGE IS GOOD BUT
DOLLAR$ ARE BETTER!
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

Make sure you let them know that you think your hand writing is a little hard to read, and you typed your letter to make it easier.
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

Cutie3409 wrote:Make sure you let them know that you think your hand writing is a little hard to read, and you typed your letter to make it easier.
You don't have to write that...it doesn't really matter if you type or write your letters..I always type my letter because it's faster and my success rate is excelllent.
Always remember to be polite and honest with your autograph requests
[ca]
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Typing

Post by TheCollector »

DanTheMan wrote:
Cutie3409 wrote:Make sure you let them know that you think your hand writing is a little hard to read, and you typed your letter to make it easier.
You don't have to write that...it doesn't really matter if you type or write your letters..I always type my letter because it's faster and my success rate is excelllent.
Hi DanTheMan {up}

[agree] I always type my letters (my handwriting is pretty bad as well) and I have a pretty good sucess rate.

If I didn't type them I would never have been able to send out the volume I have (send rate currently about 600 - received just over 300).

I can understand the desire to hand-write though, but I don't think your chances go down by typing!

Cheers {thumb2}
Ian