Best Success Contest

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Best Success Contest

Post by jdp3577 »

I really dont think this is a good idea. we have way to many fakes on the site right now as it is.
#-John-#
elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

I agree jdp3577...there are WAY too many fakes posted on the site as it is...let alone with some contest for the best success {down}.
connorjackman

Post by connorjackman »

Check out my great success.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 122&hilit=

It Rocks please vote for me :mrgreen:

Connor {thumb2}

Good Luck to everyone!
Recently Requested: Cody Linley, Miley Cyrus, Joe McElderry, Lloyd Daniels, Katie Price, Marc Elliott, Gino D'Acampo, Peter Andre, Holly Willoughby, Jonas Altberg aka Basshunter, Lady Gaga(VV), Lady Gaga (VV), Noel Edmonds, Selena Gomez, Dwayne Johnson, Peter Andre, Gino D'Acampo, Holly Willoughby, Joe McElderry.

Recently Received: Lloyd Daniels, John and Edward Grimes, Danyl Johnson, Marc Elliott, Basshunter.
puppylover6391
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by puppylover6391 »

We're going to pm admin soon and see what he thinks! :)
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

I agree. There is way too many fakes being posted on this site for this to work. It's one thing to unknowingly post an autopen, preprint or secretarial as authentic but to blatantly forge successes and post them on here crosses the line. we know who this individual is but yet nothings done about it. Also a great example is the post by connorjackman if you looked at that post he states it's an authentic signed cast photo which in reality is a personalized pre print.

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 007pn0.jpg

With all that said, I think it would be quite amusing to have this contest. It would be like midget wrestling, you know it's ridiculous but you just have to watch. ;-)
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

whosurdaddy wrote:I agree. There is way too many fakes being posted on this site for this to work. It's one thing to unknowingly post an autopen, preprint or secretarial as authentic but to blatantly forge successes and post them on here crosses the line. we know who this individual is but yet nothings done about it. Also a great example is the post by connorjackman if you looked at that post he states it's an authentic signed cast photo which in reality is a personalized pre print.

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 007pn0.jpg

With all that said, I think it would be quite amusing to have this contest. It would be like midget wrestling, you know it's ridiculous but you just have to watch. ;-)
Good point about connor's auto, someone should really tell him its a PP....I'll PM him.

LOL @ the wrestling comment :lol:
puppylover6391
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by puppylover6391 »

Chill guys....we could figure out fakes. First, the people would have to have at least 10 posts to enter the contest. Second, they must post the envalope. Also if needed, we could make everyone take a picture of themselves with the autograph to prove that it's theirs and they're not just taking it from some other site.