DO YOU NEED TO ALWAYS SEND A SASE?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
*JesusLover*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DO YOU NEED TO ALWAYS SEND A SASE?

Post by *JesusLover* »

:wink: Hi Everyone :wink:
I am was just curious, Do you always half to send a sase all the time, It seems like half the time, celebrities don't even use our sases,so is it always worth it, also if you do send a sase, do you half to apply the stamps or do they put them on, just curious! thanks
*JesusLover* :wink:
~I love collecting autographs~

check my autographs out on http://www.freewebs.com/gghi16

leave a comment on my guestbook (Tell me your favorite one of my collection) and i'll do the same. Thanks, *JesusLover* God Bless. John 3:16
cillianrox4eva
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cillianrox4eva »

You don't HAVE to send SASE if you don't want. But if you really want a reply, it's better if you do include SASE. And yes, you have to provide a stamp yourself on the envelope. SASE - Self Addressed STAMPED envelope
gangsta1189
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

SASE

Post by gangsta1189 »

I don't send Self Addressed Stamped Envelopes that often, the only time I do is when they tell me to, like there are many celebritys emails I get, and when I request for an autograph, they give me an address and tell me to send a SASE. Sometimes you should weigh your envelope, becasue you want to have correctpostage, I usally put 3 stamps on my SASE, becasue I always have in it a letter, envelope,and photo, the weight adds up.
Kirstyb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kirstyb »

Because i live in england and i don't understand all the coupon things i usually send them an email it takes a couple of weeks longer but i dont mind waiting and it saves money on postage :wink:
aliens vs predator
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aliens vs predator »

I live in England aswell and i have got successes with just sending a letter.
CKY

Latest Success: Bam Margera
DanTheMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanTheMan »

Not all celebs will pay for postage. Some do but not all of them. And when sending a SASE it increases your chances of getting something back.
Always remember to be polite and honest with your autograph requests
[ca]