Autograph Request

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Mbow32

Autograph Request

Post by Mbow32 »

I mailed a piece to United Talent Agency as mentioned FOUR YEARS ago and never got it back. So don't mail your hard work here to get autographs.
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 117157
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:50 am
Contact:

Re: Autograph Request

Post by admin »

Hi Mbow32 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Who did you write to please?

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:10 am

Re: Autograph Request

Post by northwellguy »

Mbow32 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 pm I mailed a piece to United Talent Agency as mentioned FOUR YEARS ago and never got it back. So don't mail your hard work here to get autographs.
Don't be bitter

TTM runs at about 15-20% returns if you are lucky

United is one of the best at getting requests to celebs

If you can't handle not getting a return then don't send it
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
bigman222
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:24 am
Contact:

Re: Autograph Request

Post by bigman222 »

northwellguy wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:50 pm
Mbow32 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 pm I mailed a piece to United Talent Agency as mentioned FOUR YEARS ago and never got it back. So don't mail your hard work here to get autographs.
Don't be bitter

TTM runs at about 15-20% returns if you are lucky

United is one of the best at getting requests to celebs

If you can't handle not getting a return then don't send it
I don't know what my percentage is, but I am finding there are more famous people (including the old ones who did it for years) complaining about autographing in any circumstances and not even returning anything via mail. There is suggestion of destruction of property on their end in this process of TTM resulting in the no reply - something not so cool. If they have no heart in replying from the start, stick it back in the box and return to sender it. Simple! But famous people seemingly want to think they are on another level of entitlement in this - immunity on anything they care to do by citing "privacy." If you are getting paid millions resulting from the average person who invest to get the merch/ticket/official fan club perks, I say have more respect to them because they would not be where you are with the comfortable cozy lifestyle not worrying about how you get paid anymore as many people out there do so much (but still seemingly support this famous person with their money.)
Guest

Re: Autograph Request

Post by Guest »

bigman222 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:20 pm
northwellguy wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:50 pm
Mbow32 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 pm I mailed a piece to United Talent Agency as mentioned FOUR YEARS ago and never got it back. So don't mail your hard work here to get autographs.
Don't be bitter

TTM runs at about 15-20% returns if you are lucky

United is one of the best at getting requests to celebs

If you can't handle not getting a return then don't send it
I don't know what my percentage is, but I am finding there are more famous people (including the old ones who did it for years) complaining about autographing in any circumstances and not even returning anything via mail. There is suggestion of destruction of property on their end in this process of TTM resulting in the no reply - something not so cool. If they have no heart in replying from the start, stick it back in the box and return to sender it. Simple! But famous people seemingly want to think they are on another level of entitlement in this - immunity on anything they care to do by citing "privacy." If you are getting paid millions resulting from the average person who invest to get the merch/ticket/official fan club perks, I say have more respect to them because they would not be where you are with the comfortable cozy lifestyle not worrying about how you get paid anymore as many people out there do so much (but still seemingly support this famous person with their money.)
Then there are the people that think that other people owe them an autograph when an unsolicited item and letter are sent. When you pay for merch/ticket/official fan club perks it entitles you to what you paid for, there are no fringe benefits. If you have this much disdain for people why are you sending to them in the first place?
bigman222
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:24 am
Contact:

Re: Autograph Request

Post by bigman222 »

Guest wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:16 pm
bigman222 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:20 pm
northwellguy wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:50 pm

Don't be bitter

TTM runs at about 15-20% returns if you are lucky

United is one of the best at getting requests to celebs

If you can't handle not getting a return then don't send it
I don't know what my percentage is, but I am finding there are more famous people (including the old ones who did it for years) complaining about autographing in any circumstances and not even returning anything via mail. There is suggestion of destruction of property on their end in this process of TTM resulting in the no reply - something not so cool. If they have no heart in replying from the start, stick it back in the box and return to sender it. Simple! But famous people seemingly want to think they are on another level of entitlement in this - immunity on anything they care to do by citing "privacy." If you are getting paid millions resulting from the average person who invest to get the merch/ticket/official fan club perks, I say have more respect to them because they would not be where you are with the comfortable cozy lifestyle not worrying about how you get paid anymore as many people out there do so much (but still seemingly support this famous person with their money.)
Then there are the people that think that other people owe them an autograph when an unsolicited item and letter are sent. When you pay for merch/ticket/official fan club perks it entitles you to what you paid for, there are no fringe benefits. If you have this much disdain for people why are you sending to them in the first place?
Hey, you sound like someone famous! Nice try with the trolling, GUEST


Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri May 31, 2024 12:14 pm.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests