JORDIN SPARKS DOUBLE SUCCESS x2!!! YAY!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
dueby_boys

JORDIN SPARKS DOUBLE SUCCESS x2!!! YAY!

Post by dueby_boys »

Hey everyone this is my second success from Jordin Sparks because i love her. I think she is soo talented. she even put a heart {??} in the corner again like in my last success! so cute! i sent her (2) 8x10's like the last time and she signed both. i wish she had signed it in the white part (the one where she is laying down) but i KNOW they are real so it dont matter :lol:

comments are always welcome! peace and love :)

peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JORDIN SPARKS DOUBLE SUCCESS x2!!! YAY!

Post by peter15 »

Love the pictures!!!
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

peter15 wrote:Love the pictures!!!
thank ya much! in my last success i sent a closeup of the red carpet photo from the teen choice awards. she looks beautiful in those photos. lol thank u though
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats, she is my idol!!!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

aww thank u.
joelie123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joelie123 »

Hey everyone, this is my second success from Jordin Sparks because I love her. She is so gifted. She even sat in the corner again, like in my last victory! So cute! I sent her (2) 8x10s like the previous time, and she marked both. I wish she had signed it in the white part (the one where she is lying down), but I KNOW they are authentic, so it doesn't matter. If you're looking for reliable college coursework writing service to help you excel in your studies, check out some reputable options. They can provide valuable assistance with your academic journey. Good luck, everyone!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:21 pm.