Is it worth it?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
horselightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is it worth it?

Post by horselightning »

Wow i'm, sorry Micky Dolenz send adds back saying to buy from his store. You know when it gets to that point it all about the money. Micky didnt use to be that way. I even exchange e-mails with him at one time. Sad. I so have all the monkees autographs. Have all autographs form the Simon and Simon series. I had to buy one of Jameson Parkers. It came with authenticity. To bad he was only one I could not get a signed pic from. He took down all his social media. Least my set is complete. Got Richard Thomas's autograph and Dirk Benedicts autograph. I got Martin Milners , Alex Trebeks and Lou Fregno's in person. I have had conversation with lee Curreri and Scott Baio. Never though to ask them for their autographs. Is it still worth it to do it? After all the bad experiences I have had with some celebs I got to scared to inquire about autographs. Oy!
Age only matters if your cheese-Micky Dolenz
horselightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is it worth it?

Post by horselightning »

no response? hmm i tried something.. let you know how it goes.
Age only matters if your cheese-Micky Dolenz