Emma stone success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma stone success

Post by Jaffer »

xxsummerwonderlandxx wrote:Hi, I just recently sent my first letter out to Emma Stone, but I was wondering how can you tell if she really signed it or not... just curious because I know that all celeberties are usually very busy, and sometimes someone signs it for them or its a premade stamp, but is there a way to tell if the actuall celeberty signed it?
In Emma's case, her autographs and handwriting match her in person samples, so it reasonable to assume they are real.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
sixtuplets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sixtuplets »

I was wondering, are the personalizations done by Emma too?
Please visit my collection!:http://rokoda.blog.fc2.com/(There is a translator at the left side if you scroll down alittle bit (it says "TRANSLATOR"), but it translates horribly!:()

Recent Successes: Sigourney Weaver(VV), Michael Fassbender, Andy Serkis, Carey Mulligan
Favorite Success: Maria Sharapova, Usain Bolt, and Taylor Swift! (all e-mail), Emma Stone, Lily Collins
Recent IP successes: Henry Cavill
Favorite IP success: Milla Jovovich, Hobbit Cast, James Franco, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Cruise (personalized!) , Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie

I will pay anyone who tells me a VV address that leads up to a success for the following people(please PM me the price beforehand):
(Anne Hathaway), (Kevin Costner), (Milla Jovovich), Jude Law, (Bon Jovi), Christian Bale, (Maroon 5), (Russell Crowe), Marion Cotillard, Benedict Cumberbatch
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

sixtuplets wrote:I was wondering, are the personalizations done by Emma too?
In my opinion yes
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

Ariseluv, that is such a beautiful photograph that you sent to her!!
Congratulations on this lovely success.
I hope mine comes back soon too :)
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
sixtuplets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sixtuplets »

sixtuplets wrote:I was wondering, are the personalizations done by Emma too?
In my opinion yes
great! thanks!
Please visit my collection!:http://rokoda.blog.fc2.com/(There is a translator at the left side if you scroll down alittle bit (it says "TRANSLATOR"), but it translates horribly!:()

Recent Successes: Sigourney Weaver(VV), Michael Fassbender, Andy Serkis, Carey Mulligan
Favorite Success: Maria Sharapova, Usain Bolt, and Taylor Swift! (all e-mail), Emma Stone, Lily Collins
Recent IP successes: Henry Cavill
Favorite IP success: Milla Jovovich, Hobbit Cast, James Franco, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Cruise (personalized!) , Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie

I will pay anyone who tells me a VV address that leads up to a success for the following people(please PM me the price beforehand):
(Anne Hathaway), (Kevin Costner), (Milla Jovovich), Jude Law, (Bon Jovi), Christian Bale, (Maroon 5), (Russell Crowe), Marion Cotillard, Benedict Cumberbatch
oliifl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by oliifl »

what address did you use?
moniquegee24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moniquegee24 »

did you send her the pictures?? and then she sent it back to you??? and did you write a letter to her too???
Tom06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tom06 »

Congratulations!
I've sent her a LOR with SAE in September but USPS doesn't deliver my fanmail yet...
Someone here knows if se still signs fan mail ?
Thanks for your help