Studio Fan Mail information & list of SFM addresses!

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
cianod25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cianod25 »

Will and grace is no longer valid :cry:
Im Irish... Thats all you need to know! ;)
Leprachauns do exist!
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

The Will & Grace one didn't work for me.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

I have a question. I sent out 5 emails to SFM. But only one of the ones I sent out got an email in return. The "SFM is for autograph requesting only, include your address" emails. Does this mean that I won't receive a picture from the other 4 I sent out? And only the one that got the email in return??
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
scouser#1

Post by scouser#1 »

the will and grace email does not work :cry:
Hubert_Duchat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hubert_Duchat »

Drew Barrymore's address is no longer valid
Drumchik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Studio Fan Mail information & list of SFM addresses!

Post by Drumchik »

I have a question:

Is it always certain that you will receive a reply email? Because I sent off some requests yesterday and I have yet to receive a reply email, yet I haven't had the messages come back saying that they are undeliverable.

ETA: I just sent one to Jessica Biel and had an immediate email reply. This is all very odd! LOL
Peyton

Post by Peyton »

two quick questions-
what do I say in the e-mail?
can I send multiple requests at one time?

Thanks, Peyton L.
vhorizon81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vhorizon81 »

Drumchik: From what I've read, you don't get a reply email (odd that you did!). I haven't gotten a reply email to any that I've sent, and I've received most of my pre-prints.

Peyton L.: In your email, make sure to put in the subject that it's an autograph request. In the emails I've sent, I just mentioned that I was a big fan of their work, and that I'd love to have an autographed picture. I also included my mailing address. I would not send too many at once, as I've heard that too many requests may be rejected (it's up to their discretion- if they see you send too many requests, they may reject all of them!). To be on the safe side, I would send a few emails a day (between 5-10 at the most). Make sure you only send one request per celeb, per email- multiple requests (for different celebs) in the same email will also be rejected. Hope this helps!
Drumchik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Drumchik »

Thank you vhorizon. Much appreciated :)
mstrfisto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mstrfisto »

Drumchik wrote:I have a question:

Is it always certain that you will receive a reply email? Because I sent off some requests yesterday and I have yet to receive a reply email, yet I haven't had the messages come back saying that they are undeliverable.

ETA: I just sent one to Jessica Biel and had an immediate email reply. This is all very odd! LOL

I got the same response. I sent out about 25 and got the one reply email from Jessica Biel. I guess that's the only one with an automatic response :? . But, no, you usually won't get a response - just a pp in a few weeks :mrgreen:
Recent Successes: Ewan McGregor, James Earl Jones, Tony La Russa, Charisma Carpenter, Isaac Bruce, Jimmy Smits, Akinori Otsuka, Scott Hinds (Nien Numb in ROTS), Steve Largent.

Recent requests: Keira Knightley, Terry O'Quinn, Naveen Andrews, Keifer Sutherland, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robin Williams, Hugh Jackman, Breaking Benjamin, Robert Englund, Hayden Christensen
Football players: Brian Westbrook, Amobi Okoye, Roger Craig, Braylon Edwards, Vince Young, Brian Dawkins, L.J. Smith