Gal Gadot Delay

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
idiotko
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gal Gadot Delay

Post by idiotko »

Hello, I´ve sent letter and some photos to sign to Gal Gadot and I´ve been told on your site that signed photos will back at me under 3 months. Now its more than 3 months and my signed photos aren´t still here. How long should I wait?
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gal Gadot Delay

Post by northwellguy »

idiotko wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:06 pm Hello, I´ve sent letter and some photos to sign to Gal Gadot and I´ve been told on your site that signed photos will back at me under 3 months. Now its more than 3 months and my signed photos aren´t still here. How long should I wait?
Forever
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Rem
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Rem »

It depends on the celebrities schedule and also if they are known to autograph ttm.
3 months is just like an average or goal I guess.
The is no guarantee that you will get this back but most celebrities do ttm. Keep in mind a retired baseball player will most likely autograph faster as he is not on a strict schedule. Rather then a current player who travels daily l. But not to say this is always the case.
Just remember that not everyone has the same wait time but I'm sure you will get your autograph soon.
Good luck.
Buggs61
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Buggs61 »

Some never do respond. Theres also getting lost in the mail, when you sent it or even when it gets forward to the artist. I still have many many request out since 2015. But wait there is hope. Recently I got one of my request back. It was 2 weeks shy of 4 years. It was Elizabeth Mitchell, very excited to get it back. For Gal, Ive sent out at least 3 request to her over the past 3 years. (3 different places, one was to an agency in Israel) You might have to send her request a few time before you get lucky. Im still waiting. You figure someone like her does an average of 2 or more movies at least a year, promotes em, photo shoots, interviews, ect. Theres not much down time for her, so your more than likely in for a wait. I usually wait about a year and send out another request to an artist. ... Venues are good, keep an eye out for them. Anyway best of luck, hope your a lucky one on your request.
slcraig1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slcraig1981 »

Gal has never been an extremely good signer, the few successes I've seen are spattered across her time as an actress. Do what I do, as soon as I mail out, I completely forget about it. That way you aren't burning yourself up about it, and if something comes to you, it's like Christmas.

But not trying to be rude, but the chances of you seeing Gadot back are slim. Then again, I've had Gwenyth Paltrow sign my stuff and send it back, so you never know.
Vashtistar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Vashtistar »

I've had a few take over a year to get back. It scares me too as I had to move suddenly 3x and one of them forwarded to my 2nd addy but the other 2... Can't help but wonder if they tried.... Esp as I'd sent one to Robin Williams years before his death and was known to take forever.... Good luck!