Aaron Eckhart American actor

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
slcraig1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Aaron Eckhart American actor

Post by slcraig1981 »

What's funny is Eckhart is actually a decent signer. If I was to want to impress people, I'd go for a higher profile than Eckhart. No crack against Aaron, just he is easily obtainable.
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Aaron Eckhart American actor

Post by Lucipher28 »

caappy wrote: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:28 am You are the one who thinks your way is the only way.. Maybe you do sell your autographs and that is why you insist people show you the signatures so you can decide whether to send to that person or not. Not everyone is like you... thank goodness....
No, the whole point of this forum is to share results, backed up with PROOF of your said result.

Like mentioned previously, it's absolutely pointless to say "Hey guys, I got an autograph from (Insert name)! and then not even show the result.

Don't be a goofball.
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.