Aaron Eckhart American actor

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Aaron Eckhart American actor

Post by Morphindel »

caappy wrote:You are the one who thinks your way is the only way.. Maybe you do sell your autographs and that is why you insist people show you the signatures so you can decide whether to send to that person or not. Not everyone is like you... thank goodness....
What the hell are you even talking about? Have you got brain damage? I never said anything about selling them. I enjoy collecting them because I am a fan of people. Who said anything about selling them??

Ill try to explain it to you like a child, because you clearly dont understand that getting an autograph that is fake is completely pointless. Why would anyone write to someone, and WANT an autograph that isn't real? It wont have been signed by the person that it is supposed to be from. They wont have read the letter you sent them, they wont know you're a fan. They won't have any idea that 'autograph' went out. And you wouldn't be getting an autograph by a celebrity, or someone you admire. You are getting a pre-printed logo of their name or their name signed by their assistant, and If you want an assistant to sign it then you might as well send a picture to a random address in the yellow pages.

Now that is where we come into this site. You upload the photo of your success, and people who have collected a genuine autograph can tell you IF IT IS REAL. And if the answer is no, people who want to get a real autograph can know NOT TO WASTE THEIR TIME sending to either that person, or that address.

It blows my mind that you cannot grasp this concept. This isn't IMDB, this is a site about fanmail. So whilst I never said its my way or nothing, I did say, and still say, that posting without a photo is useless. Or is it just that you don't want to admit that the one you have (if you even have one, we have no proof that you do) might not be real? I know some people like to delude themselves by saying 'its real to me' - but even if you think that, its still not (necessarily) real.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Morphindel It is a shame you have no concept as to what I am saying.. I do not have to prove to you if my autograph is real or not.. I do know what you are saying, I understand what you are saying but, what you say means nothing to me because of who you are.. I am sure on more than one occasion you have told someone that their signature if fake.. Now, if people post wanting to know if it is fake or not, then you can bestow your expertise on the subject upon them. However, if they post a picture with an autograph that you think is fake, maybe you can just keep quiet instead of bursting their bubble.. You are not the police of this site.. You are a collector.. this is supposed to be fun for you and the rest of us. First time you wrote to me you were belittling what I did.. you were critical and bossy.. instead of saying something like.. if you can, how about a photo... you lashed out and even called the little bio I had added about Eckart "All that useless info and no pictures."... It might have been useless to you, but not to everyone.. By the way, I do not have a scanner nor a smart phone with the internt to load up pictures.. I do the best I can and if that is not good enough for you then so be it..
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Maybe you should have a look at the other success posts and observe the etiquette of this particular message board. You clearly have no comprehension of the aim of this site, to inform people of addresses that are valid and which celebrities respond. Of course it is also for discussion, but their are also message boards on imdb if you are looking to simply discuss the celebrities. In fact, there is a seperate board on this very site for it. Im sorry you are happy to delude yourself for the sake of happiness, but some of us use basic logic and facts to ascertain authenticity. But whatever, your naivety and ignorance is just boring me so ill leave you to collecting secretarial signatures, and believing in santa because its better than admitting the truth. Peace x
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

There are many nice people in here who are encouraging and offer assistance and information to others, but you are not one of them.. You are not a happy person, that is evident by your manner, or lack of manners... Perhaps you should believe in Santa, you might have a better outlook on life.. This site is not a place that only professionals utilized.. Anyone who has info to share to others are welcome. Some, it seems, are not welcome in your eyes.. Too bad.. Peace out...
eti1208
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eti1208 »

actually just here to read the comments with a bucket of popcorn.

But I have to say ( without offending you) that you are the one not offering help. It helps the people to SEE the proof that something came back (for example I never heard of Sutherland answering TTM so a proof would be awesome!) and not just the info that something came back because that could be fake ( i mean I can just write that metallica answered me with 1000 picks included and a drum stick but there would be no proof) and this is one of the main things here ... PROOF that it happened so others do not waste their money if nothing comes back at all!

so would you please be kind enough to add pictures so others can be happy and maybe try it on their own and this discusses wouldn´t be necessary at all? that would be great
You can´t get them if you don´t try them!!! ;)

Most wanted:Liam Neeson, Samuel L Jackson, Tim Roth, Gerard Butler, Jackie Earle Haley
ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR working addresses for: Star Wars/ Heroes/Supernatural cast members, modern metal Bands (AVENGED SEVENFOLD, Disturbed,...) or "BIG STARS" (Liam Neeson, ANTHONY HOPKINS, Metallica, ...), so if you got something please contact me!!!

Most Recent Successes: SLIPKNOT!!! FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH!!, Devil You Know,
Favorite Successes: Flake (Rammstein), Blind Guardian, Linkin Park, Mikkelsen, Olyphant, Mirren, Spacey, Nighy, Bulloch, Baker, Nightwish, 5FDP (!!!), Bennett, SLIPKNOT!!!, Craven
Last In Person Success: IN FLAMES, Stratovarius, Danko Jones, Oomph!, Death Angel,To the Rats and Wolves, Fall of Gaia. Manu Bennett
Waiting for: Machine Head, Hugh Dancy and many others :D

Check my Site: http://picksnautographs.jimdo.com/ :D
New Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/picksnautographs?fref=ts
Morphindel.

Post by Morphindel. »

caappy wrote:There are many nice people in here who are encouraging and offer assistance and information to others, but you are not one of them.. You are not a happy person, that is evident by your manner, or lack of manners... Perhaps you should believe in Santa, you might have a better outlook on life.. This site is not a place that only professionals utilized.. Anyone who has info to share to others are welcome. Some, it seems, are not welcome in your eyes.. Too bad.. Peace out...
I apologise for my behaviour back then but I was suffering from chlamydia but i am a lot better now.
Morphindel.

Post by Morphindel. »

Oh dear some people just don't understand. I don't know what is wrong with you lot. :roll:
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Morphindel. wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:37 am Oh dear some people just don't understand. I don't know what is wrong with you lot. :roll:
It took you 3 years to come up with that? LOL

Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

Sorry to say you guys are fighting a losing battle with this user. I made the mistake of saying something similar to him a while back. That turned into months of harassment via my websites email contact. I normally just scan past this users posts as they are nothing but space filler nonsense. Spam if you will as it takes up space that could contain actual verified successes. Who does not have a camera phone, scanner or digital camera nowadays? This guy does not understand basic logic or etiquette in any way. I wish that FM would require an image to post. It would improve the site, weed out the fakes and actually hold people to their claims. If you search this users posts, you will see that he has been asked both politely and rudely and cannot grasp why people have a problem with his posts.

To the actual collectors out there, ignore his crap and best of luck growing your collection. With proof! lol
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

Pointless thread.
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.