R Kelly fan mail address

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
riot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

R Kelly fan mail address

Post by riot »

can i get R. Kelly's address?

The one in the database is no good...his name is not on their roster and I read that he left that management in 2014.

Thanks!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: R Kelly fan mail address

Post by dancingirl1 »

With whats going on right now, HE WILL NOT REPLY.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

As I was typing his reps address, I saw on the news that his manager was just served papers for "terroristic threats". Have to agree with dancingirl1 on this one. Maybe try when things die down a little.
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
spacedracula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spacedracula »

Do you have a collection of pedophiles autographs or will this be your first?
riot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by riot »

spacedracula wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 pm Do you have a collection of pedophiles autographs or will this be your first?
what does it matter to u?
it's folks here who write to serial killers.
riot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by riot »

CBMK wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:04 pm As I was typing his reps address, I saw on the news that his manager was just served papers for "terroristic threats". Have to agree with dancingirl1 on this one. Maybe try when things die down a little.
thanks. i still dont have a valid address, though.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

R Kelly
c/o Chris Chambers
75 Broad St
New York, NY 10004

Good Luck
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
spacedracula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spacedracula »

riot wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:58 pm
spacedracula wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 pm Do you have a collection of pedophiles autographs or will this be your first?
what does it matter to u?
it's folks here who write to serial killers.
Sounds like you're pretty chill with pedophiles. R Kelly molests children and his music sucks. Get better taste kiddo.
riot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by riot »

CBMK wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:20 pm R Kelly
c/o Chris Chambers
75 Broad St
New York, NY 10004

Good Luck
Thanks for your help.