Rene Auberjonois

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LordLionheart
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Rene Auberjonois

Post by LordLionheart »

I wrote to Mr. Auberjonois at the address listed and my items and check were returned, the cost for a signed picture that you provide has risen to $30 a piece.

Rene Auberjonois
Oracle
P.O. Box 16296
Minneapolis, MN 55416-0296
USA

http://surfmypictures.com/image/9f26ec6 ... 6gbvi.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/9f26ec6 ... 4oo9u.html

Just wanted everyone to know.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Rene Auberjonois

Post by admin »

Hi LordLionheart :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Rene Auberjonois on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Typical Star Trek 2nd rate actor with no other source of income. He's been doing the Con circuit for a few years now and charges $30/item. He even tries to upcharge $20 for personalization at Cons.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

WORTH IT
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

"Typical" Star Trek actor? FAR from it! If you look over his credits he has done many tv/film roles. He e was a mainstay in the 70's thru the 90's guest starring in many tv shows like Wonder Woman, Matlock in the 70's up to Madame Secretary in 2000. You can add doing voice over work in animated projects and iconic movies like MASH and tv series like Benson besides his supporting work in Star Trek DS9.
Compared to other Star Trek actors Rene is actually quite reasonable at $30. Most all of the other Trek actors charge anywhere from $50 to $100 on the average.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

bud simpson wrote:"Typical" Star Trek actor? FAR from it! If you look over his credits he has done many tv/film roles. He e was a mainstay in the 70's thru the 90's guest starring in many tv shows like Wonder Woman, Matlock in the 70's up to Madame Secretary in 2000. You can add doing voice over work in animated projects and iconic movies like MASH and tv series like Benson besides his supporting work in Star Trek DS9.
Compared to other Star Trek actors Rene is actually quite reasonable at $30. Most all of the other Trek actors charge anywhere from $50 to $100 on the average.
Yes I get all that but at Cons 99% of what he signs is for Star Trek. When he is at Expos and Cons he sits with the other Trek actors. It is what he is most well known for. I remember him in Boston Legal with Spader and Shatner but no one is going to pay him for that. Star Trek is where his money is. He knows it which is why he doesn't sign free TTM. I don't blame him for that. It's all about the cash.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

It was just the term "typical" that bothered me. He's a great actor. Yes he sells his graph based on his iconic character on ST DS9 but why wouldn't he to make the money. It's the people that sell their autograph based on a single Star Trek guest roll that actually bothers me.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

shatner charges 200 plus
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

bud simpson wrote:It was just the term "typical" that bothered me. He's a great actor. Yes he sells his graph based on his iconic character on ST DS9 but why wouldn't he to make the money. It's the people that sell their autograph based on a single Star Trek guest roll that actually bothers me.
I agree 100%