Ben Stiller PP Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TPA
$10 gift certificate winner

Ben Stiller PP Success!

Post by TPA »

Sent: 23rd August 2018
Received: 12th November 2018

PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY

About three months ago (23rd August 2018) I used the email in the database: benstiller@studiofanmail.com . However, on 6th June 2018, I sent a physical letter to the address in the database:

Ben Stiller
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5213
USA

I thought this wasn't actually going to work as, after I posted it, I reviewed the feedback on the forum topic and found out that people had sent letters to his ACTUAL PRODUCTION COMPANY and got a signatures! Moreover, I didn't send letters to that address as I saw that, for others on the forum, the email address had worked...

...and I finally got a signature! I have seen that in the past many have received pre-prints, so I thought that this particular photo had one. But, to my surprise, it was an ACTUAL SIGNATURE!!! I don't live in the UK anyway, so someone kindly paid for the postage and sent it to me.

Good luck in getting a signature from this amazing actor!

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures

A scan of the PP. Unfortunately, I did realise that this was a PP, but I am still happy though. :D
Last edited by TPA on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Greatest TTM successes: Tracey Emin, Jodie Comer, Tina Turner, Emma Thompson, Ian McKellen, David Attenborough. [ugotmail]
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ben Stiller Success!

Post by Mark_467 »

Sorry but that it 100% a preprint. Just look at any of the feedback received from Ben and you will see. My photo looks the exact same as yours, same style ,same color "marker", same photo and placement.
2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TPA :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ben Stiller on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
TPA

Post by TPA »

You are absolutely right. I looked closely at it and realised it was quite fuzzy around the sides. Although it was a PP, I still am quite happy about it.