LADY GAGA SUCCESS

Trash
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

LADY GAGA SUCCESS

Post by jewels1 »

I sent it to two months AND I RECEIVED YESTERDAY I'm very very very HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY
(I HAVE NO HOW TO SEND PHOTO) :cry:

Born This Way Foundation, Inc.
10736 Jefferson Blvd.
Suite 525
Culver City, CA 90230
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
admin
Site Admin

Re: LADY GAGA SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi jewels1 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
Danka4646
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Danka4646 »

Hello,
At which address did you send your autograph request? Please! :D :D :D :D
jewels1 wrote:I sent it to two months AND I RECEIVED YESTERDAY I'm very very very HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY
mads75
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mads75 »

jewels1 wrote:I sent it to two months AND I RECEIVED YESTERDAY I'm very very very HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY
no proof, no success. :mrgreen:
looking for U2 autographs : PM me if you have one to sell.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Not buying this bullsh*t.

Upload pic or ya got nothing:
https://imgur.com/upload
https://imgbb.com/

(PLEASE dont try uploading an old promo pic or something....recent is real. FYI!)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dramaticsuccess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dramaticsuccess »

dancingirl1 wrote:Not buying this bullsh*t.

Upload pic or ya got nothing:
https://imgur.com/upload
https://imgbb.com/

(PLEASE dont try uploading an old promo pic or something....recent is real. FYI!)

Britney is finished...

Work bitch her only hit in over 10 years

Britney is an old slapper now

LMFAO
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dramaticsuccess wrote:Work **** her only hit in over 10 years
You can REALLY tell you are not a real Britney fan. "Work B****" didn't even go number one. That album (Britney Jean) that single was on, was her WORST charting album on her whole career LOL!! "Work B****" went number 12...which is not bad. HOWEVER, "Hold It Against Me" in 2011, was number ONE. "Til The World Ends" in 2011, was number THREE and "I Wanna Go" in 2011 was her BIGGEST RADIO HIT besides Baby One More Time and "I Wanna Go" went number SEVEN. lol. So HOPEFULLY you can count. 1,3, and 7 are better than 12 {up} ALSO she released "S&M" with Rihanna and that went number ONE and "Scream & Shout" with Will i Am ALSO went number ONE.... Here you saying "Britney is finished..." YET the facts above, proved you wrong HAHAHAHA!!!!! Research first LOL! ;)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

dancingirl1 wrote:
dramaticsuccess wrote:Work **** her only hit in over 10 years
You can REALLY tell you are not a real Britney fan. "Work B****" didn't even go number one. That album (Britney Jean) that single was on, was her WORST charting album on her whole career LOL!! "Work B****" went number 12...which is not bad. HOWEVER, "Hold It Against Me" in 2011, was number ONE. "Til The World Ends" in 2011, was number THREE and "I Wanna Go" in 2011 was her BIGGEST RADIO HIT besides Baby One More Time and "I Wanna Go" went number SEVEN. lol. So HOPEFULLY you can count. 1,3, and 7 are better than 12 {up} ALSO she released "S&M" with Rihanna and that went number ONE and "Scream & Shout" with Will i Am ALSO went number ONE.... Here you saying "Britney is finished..." YET the facts above, proved you wrong HAHAHAHA!!!!! Research first LOL! ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! It depends which country and where you are talking about? Some countrys she has had no1 hits but other countrys they werent even hits. Not everbody on here is from the same location. LOL :lol: LOL
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Almostbitten wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! It depends which country and where you are talking about? Some countrys she has had no1 hits but other countrys they werent even hits. Not everbody on here is from the same location. LOL :lol: LOL
CTFU!! yup you are correct, but i'm talking about the country that i'm in cause that's all I care about, I could care less about her sales in Canada or France or anywhere else...... HAHA!!!!
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Almostbitten wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! It depends which country and where you are talking about? Some countrys she has had no1 hits but other countrys they werent even hits. Not everbody on here is from the same location. LOL :lol: LOL
CTFU!! yup you are correct, but i'm talking about the country that i'm in cause that's all I care about, I could care less about her sales in Canada or France or anywhere else...... HAHA!!!!

What country are you in Oz? Location oz {up}
Australia is ok
At least your NOT a fukkin american {up}

Who cares about americans canada and france lol