Peter Cullen ( Optimus Prime ) - Long 7 Year Wait

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Malico
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peter Cullen ( Optimus Prime ) - Long 7 Year Wait

Post by Malico »

Yes, you read that right... It took SEVEN years.

I sent this right after seeing Dark of the Moon, with info from this forum. After a year+, I figured because it was in a larger poster in a tube. That they didn't want to return it, even though I included return shipping. Also, maybe it got lost. After a couple years and seeing other people here getting items, I figured it was long gone. I bought a lithograph to have him sign if I ever ended up near where he was at a convention or something.

We have moved three times since it was sent. The people who bought the house we were in when I sent this called us today, said something arrived for us. I went to get it, soon as I saw the tube my first thought was "No way."

Absolutely wild, can't believe it finally came. Going in a frame and on the wall for sure!

Shipped - 7/25/2011
Returned - 8/10/2018

Sent to:

TGMD Talent Agency
6767 Forest Lawn Drive
Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA 90068

17"x24" Poster

Picture of the 2011 stamp from the post office on the shipping tube. Also 2011 on the stamp itself.

Picture of Poster
admin
Site Admin

Re: Peter Cullen ( Optimus Prime ) - Long 7 Year Wait

Post by admin »

Hi Malico :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peter Cullen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Toecutter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Toecutter »

Probably worth the wait. At a recent convention, he sold a limited number of autographs for *$200* and SOLD OUT.
Hell, even Shatner and Nimoy only charged $80.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Young people who complain about a three week wait, lol.......
THIS is a real wait!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Legendary success from a legendary actor, two moves and seven years later is incredible.