Tim Allen Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
brettdn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tim Allen Success!

Post by brettdn »

I sent Tim Allen an SASE, photo, LOR on May 1, 2018 and received the signed photo on May 31, 2018

I used this mailing address

Tim Allen
Boxing Cat Productions
11500 Hart Street
North Hollywood, CA 91605-6203
USA

I am kinda disappointed by the autograph, I have a strange suspicion that it isn't Tim's. It just seems so simple. Could anyone confirm it?

Proof of autograph and return address

2020 Received: Weird Al

2019 Received: David Anderson (Canadian MP), Eric the Car Guy, Chrisfix, Jay Leno, Arnold Schwarzenegger (PP), Jonathan Banks, Hickok45, Bob Gale, Jimmy Carter, Jason Kenny (politician)

2018 Received: Seth MacFarlane, Creed Bratton, Nancy Cartwright (bookmark), Scott Moe (politician), Andrew Scheer (politician), Tim Allen, Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence, Eric O (South Main Auto), Johnny Depp (gifted to a friend), George W Bush (photo print)

2017 Received: Brad Wall (politician), Brent Butt
figment81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tim Allen Success!

Post by figment81 »

I received the same autograph from Tim a few weeks ago and I believe it is authentic. A quick search on Google shows that's how he always signs his name. It could be his secretary, but I think it's from him.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again brettdn :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tim Allen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bobbysautographs »

I agree that it is authentic. He has a pretty simple signature which looks like the one you got. Here is one example
https://www.hollywoodmemorabilia.com/it ... 92084.html
Follow my autographs instagram
http://www.instagram.com/bobbysautographs1

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

FWIW, I didn't ask for one, but I guess because of the nature of my photo - an astronaut holding a Buzz Lightyear figure - I received an LOA with my signed picture.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/