Criminal Minds Cast Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
NadiaNafeesa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Criminal Minds Cast Success

Post by NadiaNafeesa »

Managed to get AJ Cook, Matthew Gray Gubler and Paget Brewster's autograph! I am a big fan of their show and their work and I am absolutely happy about this! Best one so far! Took me 5 months to get these. Did a lot of digging on the internet and found a way to get these. Other information is unfortunately classified. Received: 7/02/2018.

Picture: http://surfmypictures.com/image/878cc00 ... tzahx.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Criminal Minds Cast Success

Post by admin »

Hi NadiaNafeesa :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

"Criminal Minds"
Quixote Studios Griffith Park
4585 Electronics Place
Los Angeles, CA 90039
USA

Fanmail 8)
kirstie_nz
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by kirstie_nz »

Such a shame you cant let us know where to send the photos to be signed. I have wanted their autographs for such a long time :-(
Would like autographs from: Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston, Pretty Little Liars Cast, The Vampire Diaries Cast, Bradley Cooper, Lauren Cohen, Holly Marie Combs, Criminal Minds Cast, Drew Barrymore, Patricia Arquette, The Big Bang Theory Cast, Maggie Q, Gina Torres, Mike & Molly Cast, Jennifer Coolidge
kirstie_nz

Post by kirstie_nz »

why would you post if you cant tell us how to get them ourselves .... kinda mean !!
Would like autographs from: Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston, Pretty Little Liars Cast, The Vampire Diaries Cast, Bradley Cooper, Lauren Cohen, Holly Marie Combs, Criminal Minds Cast, Drew Barrymore, Patricia Arquette, The Big Bang Theory Cast, Maggie Q, Gina Torres, Mike & Molly Cast, Jennifer Coolidge
bigzfanz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigzfanz »

hey