actor gerard christopher superboy

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
supertalkman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

actor gerard christopher superboy

Post by supertalkman »

i have tried the following addresses to send actor gerard christopher fan mail each of them is a return to sender

1. gerard christopher
2191 linda floral drive
los angeles,ca 90077-1408

2. gerard christopher
am plus llc
301 e colorado blvd.
pasadena,ca 91105

3. gerard christopher
1230 n bundy dr
los angeles,ca 90049

4. gerard christopher
10635 santa monica blvd
los angeles, ca 90025
i have heard gerard is president/co-owner of am plus llc if someone could please lmk the company's current mailing address andor the best address to send gerard fan mail i'd sure appreciate it, i have 2 photos from superboy i keep trying to send gerard to autograph for me thank you joe ray
admin
Site Admin

Re: actor gerard christopher superboy

Post by admin »

Hi supertalkman :)

What was the reason for the RTS of address #1 please?

http://www.fanmail.biz/19257.html

Fanmail 8)
supertalkman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by supertalkman »

the reason for the return of address#1 for actor gerard christopher was my envelope came back w/a yellow sticker on it undeliverable as addressed unable to forward/forwarding order expired!!!!!!!!!!

so basically i need the current address for gerard christopher's real estate investment company am plus llc in los angeles,ca i'd appreciate any/all help!!!!!!!!!
thank you
joe ray
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

supertalkman wrote:the reason for the return of address#1 for actor gerard christopher was my envelope came back w/a yellow sticker on it undeliverable as addressed unable to forward/forwarding order expired!!!!!!!!!!
What is the forwarding address on the yellow sticker?

Fanmail 8)
supertalkman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by supertalkman »

that's just it there was no forwarding address on the yellow sticker!!!!!! i know gerard is prident/co-owner of the real estate investment company am pluss llc in los angeles,ca i have tried every address possible for his company amplus llc i can find they have all been return to senders until i find an updated address for gerard's company amplus llc in los angeles,ca i would have no idea otherwise where to send my pics to gerard to autograph sincerely joe ray