Sandy Nelson Drummer

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sandy Nelson Drummer

Post by caappy »

Sander L. Nelson (born December 1, 1938) is an American drummer. Nelson, one of the best-known rock drummers of the early 1960s, had several solo instrumental Top 40 hits and was a session drummer on many other well-known hits, and released over 30 albums. His song "Teen Beat", on Original Sound Records, rose to number 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1959. It sold over one million copies, and was awarded a gold disc. Subsequently, he signed with the Imperial record label, and pounded out two more Top 40 hits, "Let There Be Drums", which went to number 7 on the Billboard Hot 100, and "Drums Are My Beat". In December 1961, the British music magazine, NME, reported that "Let There Be Drums" had gone Top 10 in both the United Kingdom and United States. All three were instrumentals (a feat rarely repeated).

Sent him 2 photos on 30 Mar and got them back signed on 11 Apr. He wrote a note saying he was sorry for his handwriting (really squiggly) he had had a stroke July 2017.. Could not make out all that he had written.

Address used was

Mr Sandy Nelson
667 1/2 Avenue D
Boulder City, NV 89005-2739
USA

But the address on my return envelope was not that one.. It was hard to read, but he is still in Boulder City, NV 89005 I am hoping that the post office will still forward his mail to his new address for a while..
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sandy Nelson Drummer

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sandy Nelson on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
tommie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tommie »

Did you mean:

Sander L Nelson
667 D Ave #1/2, Boulder City, NV 89005
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Yes.. This is the address that I used... Admin changed it after I posted my success .. but my request made it to him and back by using the below address.. never used the one admin posted on my feedback..

Sander L Nelson (used Sandy instead of Sander)
667 D Ave #1/2
Boulder City, NV 89005
tommie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tommie »

Thanks