Mark Hamill Illegal Response

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mark Hamill Illegal Response

Post by FCM »

Would you please post a link to the article where it says the fan club is fake? Mark Hamill said a lot of his autographs out there are fake, but I can't find anything about that particular club being illegal.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

So, is it Michigan or Massachusetts? You say one in the post and another in the video.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
Lucricia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucricia »

Also rec'd this pre-print via Grand Blanc, MI po box.
AutoGingie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGingie »

Hmmm , I tried emailing the International Mark Hamill Fanclub to ask a few questions via the address on their website but it got bounced back (email address not valid), Anyone else tried this ?
I was going to send to Mark but i'm not too sure now :neutral:
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

The address isn't to the IMHFC in the first place. The IMHFC doesn't have an address and doesn't accept autographs requests. Maybe it's illegal, but, whether this autograph is real or not, it didn't come from the IMHFC. Look at the database address--it's just to a PO Box in Michigan.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

TTMCapone
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TTMCapone »

its all about the mighty $$$ for Mark Hamill

http://stores.ebay.com/Iconic-Scribbles
LARams

Post by LARams »

TTMCapone wrote:its all about the mighty $$$ for Mark Hamill

http://stores.ebay.com/Iconic-Scribbles
What is this link for?
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
AutoGingie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGingie »

FCM wrote:The address isn't to the IMHFC in the first place. The IMHFC doesn't have an address and doesn't accept autographs requests. Maybe it's illegal, but, whether this autograph is real or not, it didn't come from the IMHFC. Look at the database address--it's just to a PO Box in Michigan.
If you look on the IMHFC website their address matches the one in the database. See link - http://www.markhamill.com/information.html
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi theman2312 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mark Hamill on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)