Kyle MacLachlan - success ?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Koala13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kyle MacLachlan - success ?

Post by Koala13 »

Hello everyone,

It is my first post on this forum and I make it because I am quite shaked. In june 2017 (not long after the third season of Twin Peaks began), I sent a letter to Kyle MacLachlan, with a drawing I made of him. I knew how much my boyfriend loved TW and Kyle, and I wanted to make him this present - however, I did not have much hope. Here was the adress :

Address outdated

I learned after that it was RTS ... but here is the thing : I received this three days ago, on january the 10th !

http://surfmypictures.com/photo/e804ee0 ... _2361.jpeg

I don't know what to think ... I didn't put any picture in my sending, just the letter and the drawing for him to sign. It was realized from a well-know portrait, with black ink pen. I am so thrilled I can hardly stay calm, but what should i think ? Is this real ? It is so unbeliveable !

Sorry for my english, I'm French.

Thank you for your answers !
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kyle MacLachlan - success ?

Post by admin »

Hi Koala13 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Kyle Maclachlan
1049 Havenhurst Dr <<arrow$ New Address
Suite 209
West Hollywood, CA 90046-6002
USA

{star} Kyle Maclachlan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Koala13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kyle MacLachlan - success ?

Post by Koala13 »

Waw, so it really happened ! My love will be so happy to receive it for Valentine's day ! ^ . ^

Thank you for your quick answer =)