Peggy Webber Actress

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peggy Webber Actress

Post by caappy »

Peggy Webber (born September 15, 1925) is a retired American actress who was active in film, television and radio. Her screen debut came in the 1946 film Her Adventurous Night. She played Lady Macduff in Orson Welles' adaptation of Macbeth. Other notable roles include Mrs. Alice Rice in the 1952 film Submarine Command and Miss Dennerly in The Wrong Man, directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Was also in the films The Space Children (1958) and Screaming Skull (1958).

Sent her 2 photos on 28 Dec '17 and got both back signed on 6 Jan.. She also sent an extra signed picture.

Ms Peggy Webber
California Artist Radio
6612 Whitley Ter
Los Angeles, CA 90068-3221
admin
Site Admin

Re: Peggy Webber Actress

Post by admin »

Hi again caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Admin.. Is this guy Forrest Griffin paying you to put his name on these posts?? Never heard of this guy and have no interest in writing him.. Kinda silly to do that..
DG=LBGB
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DG=LBGB »

caappy wrote:Peggy Webber (born September 15, 1925) is a retired American actress who was active in film, television and radio. Her screen debut came in the 1946 film Her Adventurous Night. She played Lady Macduff in Orson Welles' adaptation of Macbeth. Other notable roles include Mrs. Alice Rice in the 1952 film Submarine Command and Miss Dennerly in The Wrong Man, directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Was also in the films The Space Children (1958) and Screaming Skull (1958).

Sent her 2 photos on 28 Dec '17 and got both back signed on 6 Jan.. She also sent an extra signed picture.

Ms Peggy Webber
California Artist Radio
6612 Whitley Ter
Los Angeles, CA 90068-3221

No she did not sign for you.

Sorry dont believe yo
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by timsaucier »

sent 11-23-18 red 2-13-19
Comment: My original letter returned to me- nothing else was not a RTS maybe she forget to include something
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

Same for me with Mrs. Webber. She returned my letter in my sase. The note inside said, "refused". Mine came a few weeks ago. Save your photos on this one, unfortunately.
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.