Shaquille O'Neal Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Shaquille O'Neal Success!

Post by Lucipher28 »

I sent a picture in a SASE to Shaq,

(Shaquille O'Neal
Mine O' Mine, Inc.
P.O. Box 951840
Lake Mary, FL 32795-1840
USA)

on 9/28/17 and received it back on 12/4/17.

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
coltynnotblake
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Shaquille O'Neal Success!

Post by coltynnotblake »

great success!!!
I'll have to try him
Steven.barnes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Steven.barnes »

From what i've heard he doesn't sign his fanmail, he has a family member sign it for him?
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

Steven.barnes wrote:From what i've heard he doesn't sign his fanmail, he has a family member sign it for him?
I always try to compare the signatures I get from signatures that are legit online..... looks pretty authentic to me.
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lucipher28 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Shaquille O'Neal on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
polan18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by polan18 »

Hello. I just wanted to ask if you had provided a pre-paid envelope to have your autograph returned to you or did they use their own?

I just want to see if I should include one or if it's not needed.

Thanks!
dave89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dave89 »

polan18 wrote:Hello. I just wanted to ask if you had provided a pre-paid envelope to have your autograph returned to you or did they use their own?

Thanks!
Always provide SASE when sending, they take time to sign items, they shouldn't have to foot the bill to get it back to you.
Favorite Successes: Lemmy & Mickky Dee IP - Krist Novoselic & Chad Channing TTM - Tim Burton TTM

https://www.facebook.com/Daysautographs/
Supertamtam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Supertamtam »

dave89 wrote:
polan18 wrote:Hello. I just wanted to ask if you had provided a pre-paid envelope to have your autograph returned to you or did they use their own?

Thanks!
Always provide SASE when sending, they take time to sign items, they shouldn't have to foot the bill to get it back to you.
How does one provide an SASE? As in where does one get one.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

Address the envelope to yourself, add the appropriate postage
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/