Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post by AutographDiva »

dancingirl1 wrote:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:Ah I didn't realise you were the autograph jedi, many apologies the chosen one. :mrgreen:
Hey, I may have hundreds of successes, but it's just advice. However, if you don't wanna accept it, waste your money. Fine by me. :D
Please just ignore her...she cannot keep her mouth shut. Been that way for years. lol Congrats on your success! Just proves no one person knows everything about anyone's particular signing habits 100%. I always go for the ones I want v/s what other people report to have received.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

dancingirl1 wrote:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:Ah I didn't realise you were the autograph jedi, many apologies the chosen one. :mrgreen:
Hey, I may have hundreds of successes, but it's just advice. However, if you don't wanna accept it, waste your money. Fine by me. :D
May I just point out that I haven't wasted any money since I'm the person who gave this girl the private email? Therefore I got her for free, just saying :D :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:May I just point out that I haven't wasted any money since I'm the person who gave this girl the private email? Therefore I got her for free, just saying :D :mrgreen:
again you didn't get what I meant. In general it's easier to get a success with email vs mailing TTM to someone. That the the advice I gave and then you were said "Ah I didn't realize* you were the autograph jedi, many apologies the chosen one" when at the end of the day, I was just giving advice, since I know what Im talking about. .
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:May I just point out that I haven't wasted any money since I'm the person who gave this girl the private email? Therefore I got her for free, just saying :D :mrgreen:
again you didn't get what I meant. In general it's easier to get a success with email vs mailing TTM to someone. That the the advice I gave and then you were said "Ah I didn't realize* you were the autograph jedi, many apologies the chosen one" when at the end of the day, I was just giving advice, since I know what Im talking about. .
You know what you’re talking about? Oh right, did you invent this hobby? Tell us everything!
In your first original comment you clearly stated “she will not reply” which does not specify whether that’s TTM or by email, you just say she won’t reply. So the very fact this girl then got a success via the private email I have to her proves you don’t know as much about this hobby as you think you do, because guess what? She got a reply! :mrgreen:
Also, I was correct with ‘realise’ since I am British but thanks very much for trying to make me look dumb by correcting the (already correct) spelling!
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
You know what you’re talking about? Oh right, did you invent this hobby? Tell us everything!
In your first original comment you clearly stated “she will not reply” which does not specify whether that’s TTM or by email, you just say she won’t reply. So the very fact this girl then got a success via the private email I have to her proves you don’t know as much about this hobby as you think you do, because guess what? She got a reply! :mrgreen:
Also, I was correct with ‘realise’ since I am British but thanks very much for trying to make me look dumb by correcting the (already correct) spelling!
{up} :lol:
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:You know what you’re talking about? Oh right, did you invent this hobby? Tell us everything!
Nope, I never said I know everything, but if you wanna give me that credit, that's nice of you. {up} However celebs are usually nicer when it comes to email requests vs TTM esp if they are a-listers being that they are on the move so much. And you can spell it however you want, but I spell it the US way (hence the correction, dont be so sensitive) 8)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:Nope, I never said I know everything, but if you wanna give me that credit, that's nice of you. {up} However celebs are usually nicer when it comes to email requests vs TTM esp if they are a-listers being that they are on the move so much. And you can spell it however you want, but I spell it the US way (hence the correction, dont be so sensitive) 8)
Oh that’s funny because you sure parade around this forum like you know everything, but whatever you say :lol:
You didn’t say that in your original post, you said “she won’t reply” which implies even you didn’t have a clue that she would reply via the email, even though you’re a know it all...
Done with this discussion now, boring me. Entertained a few people though judging by my private messages! :lol:
Eastenders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eastenders »

dancingirl1 wrote:she won't reply.
she replied to the email DUMB ASS
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector