Charity Auction Donation request

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
enigmastaff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Charity Auction Donation request

Post by enigmastaff »

I am running an Auctions for Dog Rescue on http://bullbreedsonline.com . Last time we ran this we raised an amazing £626 for various rescues, and I am wondering if anyone would be interested in donating anything for the auctions. They are running from 9th - 16 March for 1 week.

Please, if anyone has anything they would be willing to donate, please contact me. This money is needed so badly by the bull breeds rescues, and after all the unwarranted bad press some of these breeds have had, many hundreds of dogs have been dumped in rescues for fear of having there beloved pet taken and destroyed for not being registered with the Kennel Club. Many of these dogs would never be destroyed and badly need money to keep them until a new ‘forever home’ can be found for them.

Please consider helping by donating something, you will be helping much more than you will ever realize.

Many thanks

Emma Mumford

(Extreme Makeover Uk Series 2 participant)
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

Good luck Emma!

I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross-breed, and he is the soppiest dog ever!!

Just a quick note though. Until you have made 5 posts, members will not be able to personal message (PM) you, as this restriction is in place to prevent spamming.

They can however contact you using your email button below :D

Good luck again!
Ian :mrgreen: