American Idol Season 6

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

Chris Sligh went home unfortunately.

Sanjaya stayed :roll:
courtney

Post by courtney »

SANJAYA'S SAFE? What is happening to American Idol? Chris just had a bad week. i can't believe sanjaya wasn't even in the bottom 3!
Thanks hangman!

KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR MORE INFO ABOUT MY CHARITY AUCTION TO SUPPORT THE CHANGE FOR THE CHILDREN FOUNDATION! AUCTION IS IN EARLY 2009.
http://www.myspace.com/courtneycharityautographs

REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND!
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

I know its makin me mad too. I wouldnt watch it anymore, but I like Phil, Melinda, & Jordin. Actually, I think theyre all pretty talented.
noodlez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by noodlez »

i said to my best friend that chris s. and phil will be 2 of the bottom 3 and that sanjaya will be safe. (unfortunately i was right :| ) i don't like him either! don't get me wrong :wink: lol but i think that people vote for him because they want to see how the judges always knock the stuffing out of him - and, of course, because they wanna know what he's doing with his hair next week loool the hair on tuesday was so... well... it was so ridiculous! but ryan was cool yesterday with that wig LMAO
ImageImageImageImage
most wanted: RICHARD GERE, Ed Helms and Jon Stewart (all personalized {??} )
most proud of: {??} {??} DYLAN WALSH {??} {??} CLAY AIKEN {??} {??} ANDERSON COOPER {??} {??}
AutographGirly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographGirly »

dgangel wrote:I cant wait to see the top12. Sanjaya is horrible, I cant believe I ever liked him :roll:
Same here! I changed my mind right away. He stinks.
I really hope he leaves.
Version: Robert Pattinson.
Latest..
Success: Jamie Johnston, Maiara Walsh
Failure: Kyle Massey
Sent Out: David Archuleta, Chelsea Staub, Keira Knightley
http://www.freewebs.com/autographgirly/
puppylover6391
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by puppylover6391 »

Fav guys:
Blake and Chris

Fav girls:
Lakisha (of course, because she's from my hometown), Melinda, and Jordin.
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

I really think that there were better contestants last year but my favorite is Blake and Jordin
indigo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indigo15 »

The top 12 this year, in order from my favorite to my least favorite:

1. Melinda Doolittle
2. Jordin Sparks
3. Chris Richardson
4. Blake Lewis
5. Phil Stacey
6. Gina Glocksen
7. LaKisha Jones
8. Chris Sligh
9. Stephanie Edwards
10. Haley Scarnato
11. Brandon Rogers
12. Sanjaya Malakar

Who do I think was robbed in the top 24?

1. Sabrina Sloan (she should have made it instead of Haley)
2. AJ Tabaldo (he should have made it instead of Sanjaya)

Since my top pick is no longer in the competition :cry: , I'm picking Jordin to win next week, although I'm still a Blake fan!
TTM SUCCESS: Kris Allen, David Archuleta, Aaron Ashmore, Shawn Ashmore, Mike Barz, Lance Bass (x2), Coby Bell (x2), Kameron Bink, Eric Carroll, Austin Carty, Eddie Cibrian, Misha Collins, Nicholas D'Agosto (x2), Tim Daly, Chris Daughtry, Melinda Doolittle (x2), Michael Emerson (x2), Chris Evans, Joey Fatone, Drew Fuller, Matt Giraud, Danny Gokey (x2), Greg Grunberg, Bret Harrison (x2), Melissa Joan Hart, Chelsie Hightower, Sam Huntington, Yvonne Jung, Bruce Kanegai (x3), Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Kristin Kreuk, Ken Leung, Patrick Levis, Blake Lewis, Jason Lezak, Gev Manoukian, Curt Mega, Jonathan Murphy, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Scarlett Pomers, Chris Richardson, Mark Salling, Ryne Sanborn, Drew Seeley, Sabrina Sloan, Jordin Sparks, Christy Smith (x2), Phil Stacey, Channing Tatum, Tia Texada, TJ Thyne, Mark Wahlberg, Brooke White (x2), Jason Wiles, Kris Williams

Latest IP: Emilio Dosal [10-18-2014 at SYTYCD Tour]
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

Well here's my take on Idol

I liked Sanjaya...I think he had a unique voice...but everyone that was sent home before him within the top 12 (and probably before that) sang much better than him, i.e: Chris Sligh, A.J., Haley, Gina, etc, etc.

As for my favorite....I like Jordin and Melinda the best, and Phil was really good and should have made it farther than Blake & Chris in my opinion

I really disagree with how the results came out last night. Blake beat out Melinda...I think that is b.s. In my opinion, Blake can't sing. In fact, he should have gone before Sanjaya.

Here's how I think the final three should have been.

Phil Stacey, Jordin Sparks, Melinda Doolittle. Then Phil probably would have been voted off, and the finale should have been Melinda and Jordin. That;s how the Finale was meant to be..Melinda & Jordin. The two best SINGERS of the competition

I'd just like to remind all of you that do vote, to remember that the person that wins gets a record contract. And it;s just my opinion, but I just don't see how anyone can think Blake can sing....Melinda, Jordin, Chris Sligh, Sanjaya, Haley, and more were all better singers than him.