Zachary Levi success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Zachary Levi success

Post by FCM »

In late August 2016, I sent Zachary Levi a LoR, SASE, and photo to be signed to the Middle Man Productions address in the database. On February 27th, 2017, I got this back! :D

http://surfmypictures.com/image/4a82eda ... vx4it.html

(By the way, three successes of mine seem to have been ignored. They're with Donna Murphy, James Earl Jones, and Simone Biles. I'm guessing that's because they somehow ended up in via venue address successes. Would you please reply to them and post them at the bottom of the address pages? I don't want a $10 gift certificate, just to be helpful to other people, showing them what addresses work and how long it takes.)

Thank you Zachary Levi and Fanmail!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Zachary Levi success

Post by admin »

Hi FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Zachary Levi
Middle Man Productions
11271 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 434
Studio City, CA 91604
USA

{star} Zachary Levi on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Joannelouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joannelouise »

Hi there what address did you use to james earl jones please fcm
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Joannelouise wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:02 am Hi there what address did you use to james earl jones please fcm
Where does James Earl Jones fit into this 3 year old thread about Zachary Levi????????????????

Another question.... what is the color of the sky in your fantasy world?
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.