What's worst?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

What do you think is worst of these three things?

You may select 1 option

View results

F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Mis-spelled definetely. Cos then it's not really for you is it?
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

I wouldn't mind smudged signature, adds to the authenticy. I'd have to say recieving photo back bent :|
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

Bent.

Because no matter how many times you plaster DO NOT BEND on the envelope, it will still come bent

Smuged isn't bad....as long as it isn't a huge smuge

Misspelled name.....would't be bad. You still have the autograph at least.
done_with_like
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by done_with_like »

Misspelled.
Ashley Tisdale misspelled mine and it didn't feel as special.
But smudging would be second and bending third.
Brianna
Emiley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emiley »

I chose bent photo. It's stupid if your photo comes back bend when you clearly write "Please do not bend! (photo inside)" 4 times on your envelope. Haha.

Smudge isn't that bad, cuz I mean it's better than nothing ;)

The mis-spelled name I don't really mind.. If they spell it completely different like if your name was Emily and they spelled it Emma o.o Then it's a big deal but if they spelled it like Emilie then I'm ok haha.
credit: f3istykid at livejournal
charmainey

Post by charmainey »

I chose bent photo as well, The postman ALWAYS bends my stuff and it has DO NOT BEND on it, I've gotten my name mispelled once by Lauren Conrad but luckily she spelled my name write on one of the autographs she sent me :)
AkaneLinda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AkaneLinda »

I would have to go with smudged autograph as I always got my pictures bent in the process of delivery :| Probably because I lived outside of Europe and the mail has to go through many hands :roll:
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

I generally don't worry about bent photos because I send out smaller 6x4 photos anyway (mainly because of costs and the fact that most of my requests travel half way around the world!!) :P. So, I'm torn between smudged autograph and misspelled name :|

I don't think I have any smudged autographs as yet, as I recall, all my autographs are fine. However, I would be really annoyed if one of my successes came smudged (but if it was an autograph I would really like, I probably wouldn't really care too much).

As for misspelled names, I've had three of them already because my name isn't the easiest to spell :shock:. I can pass two of them off as for my mum (her name's very close to mine) and the other one I could easily fix up if I wanted to (the celebrity has misspelled part of my name with an n instead of a h). I'm not complaining though, even some colleagues and friends sometimes gets it wrong. As a result, I've started sticking post-it notes on the photos I send out with the correct spelling of my name. However, I do see this as an attempt by the relevant celebrity to personalise your autographs to make it special for you :)

I've voted for smudged autograph ... but misspelled name comes a close second.

---
EDIT: I've just remembered that Chris Martin's autograph from my Coldplay success is *slightly* smudged, but I don't care :P
Last edited by nowandagain on Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rose »

I choose Bent autograph.

If it smudged you know its authentic
Sorry for my bad english

Most wanted: Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Kate Winslet, Anne hathaway, Alyson Stoner, Mariah Carey
apathyandme
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by apathyandme »

Well, I've never had my name mispelled and usually bent photos regain most of their shape because I flatten them in a book. So I'm going to say smudged signature. Especially when you can hardly distinguish the letters in the sig.