Kurt Russell Personalized Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
WaltG123,
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kurt Russell Personalized Success

Post by WaltG123, »

Oh, and you've all been added to my ignore list.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

WaltG123, wrote:Oh, and you've all been added to my ignore list.
You sure have a lot of accounts on here for someone that has 'ignored' virtually everyone in every post you pop up in. If you just used one these forums would seem pretty empty to you.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

I have written to him twice but not heard back. Wonder why his secretary hasn't gotten to my letters?

BossC
Benevidez15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Benevidez15 »

Have you determined whether these autographs are authentic? They seem legit to me.
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

Either they're authentic, or his secretary knows how to replicate his in person signature 100% accurately.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
Benevidez15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Benevidez15 »

Ya I agree. I mean I guess you only know for sure when you see them sign it in person, but I've heard Kurt is a pretty nice guy so I could see him signing these.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

If you want to see an in person kurt Russell google quentin tarantino autograph collection. This guy only collects in person just click the hateful 8 title he has kurts autograph. While I think it is close I would have to say secretarial.
the45guy0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the45guy0 »

lhorton73 wrote:A few months ago I got John Carpenter to autograph my Halloween DVD Cover and The Thing Special Edition box. It inspired me to send the Thing box to Kurt Russell and see if he would autograph it as well. So I also sent Escape from New York to him. He signed them both! Even sent them back with tracking! So now I will try to send New York to John Carpenter and see if he will sign it as well. This has turned into a really fun hobby!

http://surfmypictures.com/image/d8552ad ... r94m0.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/d8552ad ... zly6p.html

I DID use the address provided on here! Sorry I forgot to mention that.

Go Mav Productions, Inc.
9200 W Sunset Boulevard
PH 22
Los Angeles, CA 90069
I have seen many!!!! Kurt Russell autographs that were obtained by people i know in LA and NY these just don't look right Redcarpet autographs should look worse than these and they don't put me on the ignore list