Mark Wahlberg success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Andrei_K
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mark Wahlberg success

Post by Andrei_K »

Sent LOR, SASE and one photo to Mark Wahlberg. I used address from database. Received my photo back signed.

Sent - October 2015
Received - 17th February 2016

Address:

Mark Wahlberg
Leverage Management
3030 Pennsylvania Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90404
USA

Recent successes: Roberto Donadoni, Dieter Eilts, Amancio, Antonio Benarrivo, Wolfgang Weber, Koke, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Luigi Riva, Mario Basler, Lars Ricken, Diego Fuser, Hans Schäfer, Wolfgang Overath, Jari Litmanen, Jürgen Kohler, Gianfranco Zola, José María Bakero, Franco Baresi, Frank de Boer, Demetrio Albertini, Vincenzo Montella, Pierluigi Casiraghi, Sandro Mazzola, Gianluca Pagliuca, Roberto Mancini, Paul Ince.

My full collection of autographs

https://www.facebook.com/footgraphs/
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mark Wahlberg success

Post by csiny1000b »

Wow
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
cdlawlor
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cdlawlor »

That's great! It's nice to see he's going through his fanmail. Nice success!
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Andrei_K :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mark Wahlberg on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Ladykikkiprime
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ladykikkiprime »

csiny1000b wrote:Wow

Hello Mark Wahlberg im such a huge fan I've been a fan of you for a long time your my favorite and my hero actor I was really wanted to meet up with you and hangout but snice I know your busy and stuff I wish one of these days my dreams would come true just sit down with you and talk your my hero mark I've loved your movies the transformers ones and the others movies your in to as well but mostly I'm a fan a of Transformers that movie makes me laugh so much I'd love watching them I wish you could sign my TFP movies and my art book I'd would like that alot my birthday is almost here so I'd love to meet with you please help my dreams come true mark your fangirl

Kikki kyatasu~