Kim Novak success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
MovieStar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kim Novak success

Post by MovieStar »

Great success {up} I hope to get mine back too :)
Thanks hangman for that avatar! =) and to my sister for that signature! I love it!

"I do feel more myself in America. I can regress there, and they have roller-coaster parks"
Alan Rickman
miss-flapper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miss-flapper »

I thought she was no longer accepting fan mail...? I sent to her on October 2015 and shortly got a RTS. Wondering if she's changed her mind...? :neutral:
My old hollywood blogs: Miss Flapper and Forever Alice White.

TTM 2016: Lupita Tovar, Alan Young, Doris Day, Millie Perkins, Don Murray, Elinor Donahue, Lassie Lou Ahern, Jane Powell, Dawn Wells, Patrick Wayne, Dolores Hart, John Gavin, Constance Towers, Chef Aaron Sanchez, Mark Harmon, Ann Robinson, Patricia Morison, Nita Talbot, Chubby Checker, Edward James Olmos, Rose Marie, Brigitte Bardot, Ketty Lester, Bob Newhart, Mary Carlisle, Gena Rowlands, Catherine Deneuve, Charlie Schlatter, Diane Baker, Sally Fraser, Richard Carpenter, Julie Sommars, Nancy Stafford, Sophia Loren, Angie Dickinson, Candace Hilligoss, Juanita Quigley, Mike Connors, Yvonne Furneaux, Noel Neill, Susan Kohner, Shep Houghton, Carol Burnett, Joyce Holden, Barbara Eden, Mary Costa, Connie Sawyer, Fabian, Peggy Cummins, Tab Hunter, Kathryn Beaumont, Paul Fusco, & Kirk Douglas.
MutantMike
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MutantMike »

miss-flapper wrote:I thought she was no longer accepting fan mail...? I sent to her on October 2015 and shortly got a RTS. Wondering if she's changed her mind...? :neutral:

Not sure what to saw, I have no reason to lie, I sent away in October of '15
miss-flapper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miss-flapper »

MutantMike wrote:
miss-flapper wrote:I thought she was no longer accepting fan mail...? I sent to her on October 2015 and shortly got a RTS. Wondering if she's changed her mind...? :neutral:

Seriously wasn't accusing of lying- sorry if I came off that way. She is just one I really, really want and especially being a fellow Oregonian which is really awesome I wanted to make sure of when you mailed yours off. Because I'd really like to atleast give it another shot. {up}
My old hollywood blogs: Miss Flapper and Forever Alice White.

TTM 2016: Lupita Tovar, Alan Young, Doris Day, Millie Perkins, Don Murray, Elinor Donahue, Lassie Lou Ahern, Jane Powell, Dawn Wells, Patrick Wayne, Dolores Hart, John Gavin, Constance Towers, Chef Aaron Sanchez, Mark Harmon, Ann Robinson, Patricia Morison, Nita Talbot, Chubby Checker, Edward James Olmos, Rose Marie, Brigitte Bardot, Ketty Lester, Bob Newhart, Mary Carlisle, Gena Rowlands, Catherine Deneuve, Charlie Schlatter, Diane Baker, Sally Fraser, Richard Carpenter, Julie Sommars, Nancy Stafford, Sophia Loren, Angie Dickinson, Candace Hilligoss, Juanita Quigley, Mike Connors, Yvonne Furneaux, Noel Neill, Susan Kohner, Shep Houghton, Carol Burnett, Joyce Holden, Barbara Eden, Mary Costa, Connie Sawyer, Fabian, Peggy Cummins, Tab Hunter, Kathryn Beaumont, Paul Fusco, & Kirk Douglas.
MutantMike
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MutantMike »

miss-flapper wrote:
MutantMike wrote:

Seriously wasn't accusing of lying- sorry if I came off that way. She is just one I really, really want and especially being a fellow Oregonian which is really awesome I wanted to make sure of when you mailed yours off. Because I'd really like to atleast give it another shot. {up}

Oh did not mean to offend man, just saying....

Yeh I was surprised at the turnaround. Maybe it was the $100 I put in their, ha JK!