Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by brochester8 »

Here's a new one everyone. I got back from "Precious" Paul Ellering yesterday on 2 cards. I sent it to his restaurant in MN. It took 7 months!
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
randomone
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by randomone »

Got back from Madusa today on 2 cards! Very cool success! Took about a month.
TTM-Bruno Backlund JR Duggan Orton Simmons Tito Volkoff Race Tully Putski Ax Teddy Swagger Dreamer Hawkins Horowitz Ascension Breeze Demott Angle Swoggle Stanford Graves Gunn Emma Neville Corbin Enzo Parker Jordan Taylor Morton Smiley Onoo Turner Ugene Saturn Charlotte Regal Eva Prichard Young Cole Finn Mickie Glacier Carlito Dogg Disco Jojo Sheik Sasha Zayn Bayley Luke Haku Animal Tye Cass English Itami Louis Fulton Kalisto Bull KO Neville Cameron Funk Drake King Madusa Dana Blake Murphy Crowe Cornette King Kay Godfather Funaki DDP Kane Ventura Goldberg Gable Rollins Cesaro Molly Mongo LeFort Nakamura Cesaro Albert Henry Ryback Royce Revival Nia Gabriel Bliss JJ Mandy Joe Jose TM61 Roddy Hart Otis Tucker Aries Ruby Laith Lacey Cutler Black Sanity Ohno Mauro Mooney Matha Paige TJP Ricochet Sara Serena Belair Borne Kai Dijak KOR Fish Candice Rush Conti Raul Burch EC3
blitzburghcards
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by blitzburghcards »

Congrats on the madusa success. What was the address used?
jjhinkman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jjhinkman »

i just want to say thank you to all the past 3 years i gotten great autographs from wrestlers from this group and but lately it seems that no one wants to help me out with something so going to not post nothing else no more in this group. and to Brochester08, if you are mad at me about not meeting up with you in knoxville for a TNA event back in 2012, that does not give you the right to be such a JERK after i asked you what address you used for wrestling success you gotten and i say to you, you sir can take all the negative stuff and all you thought i done wrong, and go find me at macys store front window and you can kiss my BACKSIDE for all the times you ignored me you jerk. to everyone else thank you for all your help that you gave to me and good luck to all but Brochester08

and to the admin. if you want to kick me out of this group go right ahead for my comments against brochester08. hey i was just standing up to that guy and you can kick me out of this group at anytime.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

jjhinkman wrote:i just want to say thank you to all the past 3 years i gotten great autographs from wrestlers from this group and but lately it seems that no one wants to help me out with something so going to not post nothing else no more in this group. and to Brochester08, if you are mad at me about not meeting up with you in knoxville for a TNA event back in 2012, that does not give you the right to be such a JERK after i asked you what address you used for wrestling success you gotten and i say to you, you sir can take all the negative stuff and all you thought i done wrong, and go find me at macys store front window and you can kiss my BACKSIDE for all the times you ignored me you jerk. to everyone else thank you for all your help that you gave to me and good luck to all but Brochester08

and to the admin. if you want to kick me out of this group go right ahead for my comments against brochester08. hey i was just standing up to that guy and you can kick me out of this group at anytime.
What are you talking about. I always give anyone an address that asks me and that includes you. All you have to do is inbox me anyone on here knows that. I just looked at my inbox u haven't asked me for any addresses in a long time and I have never told you no or ignored you. I see no messages from you and it's been months since I've cleared, none since at least december I remember the whole Jarrett thing. I keep my addresses at work so if u write me on the weekend I can't get it to u until Monday's. His is easy to find as he has a website. I never went to a tna show in Knoxville so ur mixing me up with someone else as I'm from sc. As for ur stupid childish comments about kissing ur backside. You need to grow up.
Last edited by brochester8 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

Congrats to the guy who got back from Madusa. I tried her in April and nothing yet.
wweboy21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wweboy21 »

brochester8 wrote:
jjhinkman wrote:i just want to say thank you to all the past 3 years i gotten great autographs from wrestlers from this group and but lately it seems that no one wants to help me out with something so going to not post nothing else no more in this group. and to Brochester08, if you are mad at me about not meeting up with you in knoxville for a TNA event back in 2012, that does not give you the right to be such a JERK after i asked you what address you used for wrestling success you gotten and i say to you, you sir can take all the negative stuff and all you thought i done wrong, and go find me at macys store front window and you can kiss my BACKSIDE for all the times you ignored me you jerk. to everyone else thank you for all your help that you gave to me and good luck to all but Brochester08

What are you talking about. I always give anyone an address that asks me and that includes you. All you have to do is inbox me anyone on here knows that. I just looked at my inbox u haven't asked me for any addresses in a long time and I have never told you no or ignored you. I see no messages from you and it's been months since I've cleared, none since at least december I remember the whole Jarrett thing. I keep my addresses at work so if u write me on the weekend I can't get it to u until Monday's. His is easy to find as he has a website. I never went to a tna show in Knoxville so ur mixing me up with someone else as I'm from sc. As for ur stupid childish comments about kissing ur backside. You need to grow up.
My opinion on the matter:
1) Brochester is the most helpful guy around here and has always kindly helped me when I have asked.
2) No one has a duty or obligation to hand you addresses or help you, certainly not when you throw around rude and childish comments like these.
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

Jjhinkman you are crazy my friend. Brochester is awesome. We have helped each other with addresses for the last year or two and I appreciate his help, and I'm sure he likes getting addresses from me too. If you have him mixed up with another person you owe an apology. If you are spreading this malicious lies you deserve to get banned. And like wweboy said no one owes you anything. It takes time, effort, and research to get addresses.
summerraefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by summerraefan »

Hey guys!
Went to my local wrestling show with cpurish last night and met Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat as well as others. Unfortunately I couldn't get his autograph, but he seemed very nice and was even letting people take pictures with his HOF ring.

I'm sending some of my first 8'10s to Cameron (Ariane Andrews) and Seth Rollins, and was wondering if anyone has had any success with Emma (Denver,CO address) and Eva Marie (Irvine,CA address) lately?
Thanks so much!
wweboy21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wweboy21 »

Have you seen his 'occupation' on his profile page? He has said a big 'FU' to everyone on the here on the wrestling board. What a loser.
wrestlevessel wrote:Jjhinkman you are crazy my friend. Brochester is awesome. We have helped each other with addresses for the last year or two and I appreciate his help, and I'm sure he likes getting addresses from me too. If you have him mixed up with another person you owe an apology. If you are spreading this malicious lies you deserve to get banned. And like wweboy said no one owes you anything. It takes time, effort, and research to get addresses.