Jason Alexander - Signed Baseball

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
alf7624
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jason Alexander - Signed Baseball

Post by alf7624 »

Jason Alexander
signed ROMLB

sent - 6/8/2015
received- 6/15/2015

Sent to him via Broadway venue - Fish In The Dark

(I dont use the celebs info for the return address on my mailers, so I am not scanning the envelope with my address on it.)

Asked him for the inscriptions- "Go Mets!" & "Serenity Now", explaining to him that as a Mets fan over the last many years, I need to scream Serenity Now many times, and he added both..........

This ball will look very nice next to this one once I move some stuff around-

WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jason Alexander - Signed Baseball

Post by WaltG123 »

Good to see that he's signing through "Fish"--not that I really doubted that he would.

Out of curiosity, did you try Larry too? I'm curious if he didn't sign or if he people just didn't try because they figured he wouldn't.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
alf7624
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alf7624 »

WaltG123 wrote:Good to see that he's signing through "Fish"--not that I really doubted that he would.

Out of curiosity, did you try Larry too? I'm curious if he didn't sign or if he people just didn't try because they figured he wouldn't.

I sent Larry David 2 8x10s right when the play started, and I have not received anything yet. I haven't seen any returns from him posted anywhere. I am still holding out hope that maybe he collected all his mail to sign after the show, so he wouldn't get bombarded with more, but I'm sure that is just dreaming on my part.
WaltG123.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123. »

alf7624 wrote:
WaltG123 wrote:Good to see that he's signing through "Fish"--not that I really doubted that he would.

I sent Larry David 2 8x10s right when the play started, and I have not received anything yet. I haven't seen any returns from him posted anywhere. I am still holding out hope that maybe he collected all his mail to sign after the show, so he wouldn't get bombarded with more, but I'm sure that is just dreaming on my part.
Yes I think your dreaming especially if you sent him two photos. Didn't you think sending him one photo was enough? For being so greedy I hope you don't hear anything back and because of that I'm going to add you on my ignore list.
If you think otherwise, please let me know so I can add you to my ignore list; life's too short to deal with idiots.
WaltG123 wrote: WaltG123. wrote:
Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the dumbasses. So thank you. :D
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

alf7624 wrote:

I thought about writing him but decided against it, as I figured he probably wouldn't sign.

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
alf7624
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alf7624 »

WaltG123 wrote:
alf7624 wrote:

I thought about writing him but decided against it, as I figured he probably wouldn't sign.

He seemed to have signed all right IP while doing the show, signing multiples for many people.

I figured TTM was a long shot, but to get a couple of 8x10s printed out, and some stamps, I figured I needed to throw for the hail mary. I figured Jerry Seinfeld signs some via venue, maybe LD would too. It is looking like my hail mary got intercepted though by LD's garbage can.
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

alf7624 wrote:He seemed to have signed all right IP while doing the show, signing multiples for many people.
Yeah--eBay is littered with Playbills that he stagedoor-ed. He also did the cast signed Playbills but their donation request was too steep for me.
alf7624 wrote:I figured TTM was a long shot, but to get a couple of 8x10s printed out, and some stamps, I figured I needed to throw for the hail mary. I figured Jerry Seinfeld signs some via venue, maybe LD would too. It is looking like my hail mary got intercepted though by LD's garbage can.
:lol:

At least you didn't go the baseball route right out of the gate.

WaltG123 wrote:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi alf7624 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Jason Alexander
"Fish in The Dark" (Until Jul 19 2015)
The Cort Theatre
138 West 48th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

{star} Jason Alexander on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Greg2600 wrote:Alexander more than likely is not signing Seinfeld merch (he's not IP), which is probably why he still did the baseball.
IP != TTM.

People's stagedoor habits don't necessarily reflect their TTM habits. Stagedoors, especially these days, are more & more "Playbills & show merch only", regardless of their TTM habits.

If he'd sign it TTM c/o Angel Ark, I see no reason why he wouldn't sign it TTM c/o Fish.

WaltG123 wrote:

WaltG123,
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123, »

Greg2600 wrote:Alexander more than likely is not signing Seinfeld merch (he's not IP), which is probably why he still did the baseball.

Congratulations on making my ignore list.