James Earl Jones Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Padfoot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: James Earl Jones Success

Post by Padfoot »

Nice success! :D
Streams flow in a hurry, No rest or worry.
bickel84
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by bickel84 »

Padfoot wrote:Nice success! :D
Thank you! :)
Da Bears!
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

bickel84 wrote:
WaltG123, wrote:I'd like to extend a "Congratulations" on being added to my ignore list.
Thanks Walt! Somehow, I think I'll manage to survive...
Stay strong. The rest of us here on Walt's ignore list are here if you need us.
Currently have: Katie Sackhoff, David Copperfield, Betty White, Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen (Cinderella playbill with cast), Mike Rowe (Eagle Scout letter), Jay Leno, Barbara Eden, Laker Girls, Jaqueline Bisset, Sophia Loren, Ann Coulter, Lani Minella, Lynda Carter, Edward James Olmos, Chuck Norris, Scorpion cast, Joanna Cameron, Weird Al Yankovick, Harry Dean Stanton, Veronica Cartwright, Rachel Nichols, Honor Blackman, Teri Garr, George R.R. Martin, Mindy Robinson, Tom Skerritt, Natalie Skyy, Penn and Teller, Paula Labaredas, Laura Hall, Jeri Ryan, Charlotte McKinney, Sandahl Bergman, Jaclyn Smith, Julie Adams, Mary Costa, Jane Seymour, Nancy Kovack.

Assorted cheerleader squads: Laker Girls, Indianapolis Colts, N.Y. Knick Dancers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Stars, Milwaukee Bucks, Baltimore Ravens, Miami HEAT Dancers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

Gomez1234 wrote:
bickel84 wrote:
WaltG123, wrote:I'd like to extend a "Congratulations" on being added to my ignore list.
{up} .. I made it to his ignore list as well. #winning :-)
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
WaltG123,
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123, »

I have a serious question for everyone. Is there a way to add the entire Fanmail forum to my ignore list? It seems like too much work to add each person individually. Any help is appreciated.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

WaltG123, wrote:I have a serious question for everyone. Is there a way to add the entire Fanmail forum to my ignore list? It seems like too much work to add each person individually. Any help is appreciated.

Why use the site if you want to ignore everyone? Truly no one cares that you want to ignore us when you constantly talk down to people. It seems as though you're an intelligent person and have a lot of good information to offer to those of us new to this hobby. Just stop threatening everyone and we'd be happy to learn from you if it was in a more constructive manner.
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

cdlawlor wrote:Why use the site if you want to ignore everyone? Truly no one cares that you want to ignore us when you constantly talk down to people. It seems as though you're an intelligent person and have a lot of good information to offer to those of us new to this hobby. Just stop threatening everyone and we'd be happy to learn from you if it was in a more constructive manner.
He doesn't want to. That's why he keeps making new accounts and ignoring everyone. It's how he gets his jollies. If everyone would ignore him he would probably go away on his own.
Currently have: Katie Sackhoff, David Copperfield, Betty White, Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen (Cinderella playbill with cast), Mike Rowe (Eagle Scout letter), Jay Leno, Barbara Eden, Laker Girls, Jaqueline Bisset, Sophia Loren, Ann Coulter, Lani Minella, Lynda Carter, Edward James Olmos, Chuck Norris, Scorpion cast, Joanna Cameron, Weird Al Yankovick, Harry Dean Stanton, Veronica Cartwright, Rachel Nichols, Honor Blackman, Teri Garr, George R.R. Martin, Mindy Robinson, Tom Skerritt, Natalie Skyy, Penn and Teller, Paula Labaredas, Laura Hall, Jeri Ryan, Charlotte McKinney, Sandahl Bergman, Jaclyn Smith, Julie Adams, Mary Costa, Jane Seymour, Nancy Kovack.

Assorted cheerleader squads: Laker Girls, Indianapolis Colts, N.Y. Knick Dancers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Stars, Milwaukee Bucks, Baltimore Ravens, Miami HEAT Dancers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
bickel84

Post by bickel84 »

Gomez1234 wrote:
bickel84 wrote:
Thanks! The unofficial support group :)
Da Bears!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi bickel84 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} James Earl Jones on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

WaltG123, wrote:I have a serious question for everyone. Is there a way to add the entire Fanmail forum to my ignore list? It seems like too much work to add each person individually. Any help is appreciated.
It’s easy. Just go to User Control Panel then Board Preferences and click the “I’m an idiot” button. I’m sure you have one.

ScottishDan: Congrats on your Game of Thrones collection Very cool. I live in the States and, since all the addresses I’ve seen for them are in the UK, they’re pretty hard to get. (Please send all of them to me or I will add you to my ignore list. :lol: )

bickel28: I’m sorry to see how far we’ve dragged this off topic. James Earl Jones is an awesome actor and a great addition to any collection. Congratulations.