SUCCESS: Willow Shields

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Claudi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

SUCCESS: Willow Shields

Post by Claudi »

Yesterday I received Willows autograph - unfortunately without dedication but nevertheless I am so happy about her signature :D

Sent: 14th February 2015 (LOR, 1 Picture, SASE) / Received: 14th June 2015 (signed picture in my SASE)
Address used: From the database

Willow Shields
Principato Young Entertainment
9465 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

Willow, thank you so much for your response and signature :D

P.S: The quality of the picture is not that good because it is already laminated.
Last edited by Claudi on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: SUCCESS: Willow Shields

Post by WaltG123 »

Claudi wrote:P.S: The quality of the picture is not that good because it is already laminated.
Well that was a pretty dumb idea.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Stop being snarky Walt.. time for you to go back to therapy..
Claudi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Claudi »

Thanks for your responses...Well I don´t think it is a dumb idea to laminate the autographs. For me it is a good way to secure the signatures ( I received autographs with silver pens that would not last long) - only the photograph of the laminated picture is not in a good quality because the lamination sheet is reflection lights :D

Somehow or other it was a success feedback and everyone should decide for themselves how to collect autographs {up}
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Claudi wrote:Thanks for your responses...Well I don´t think it is a dumb idea to laminate the autographs.
Ok, if you don't think it's stupid to destroy your autographs, then that's your call.
Claudi wrote:( I received autographs with silver pens that would not last long)
Well now they really won't.

Hairspray holds silver in place.

Lamination destroys the signature & picture.
Claudi wrote:Somehow or other it was a success feedback and everyone should decide for themselves how to collect autographs {up}
That's right, but most people choose not to destroy their collection. But, again, that's your call.

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Claudi Dont mind Walt, he is just not a tactful person when talking to people.. he can be very rude... You do what you wish with your autographs, different things work for different people.. I wish you continued success... Have fun.. good luck
WaltG123,
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123, »

Everyone on this thread has been added to my ignore list...including Willow Shields.

caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Claudi See what I mean about Walt.. little odd.. but at least squirrels like him, cause he's NUTS..
Claudi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Claudi »

Thanks for your kind answers caappy :-( I really like the idea of giving success Feedback but unfortunately it is not always friendly here :-(
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Hang in there Claudi, the only person you have to please is yourself.. Have fun...