Clint Eastwood PERSONALIZED SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lhorton73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Clint Eastwood PERSONALIZED SUCCESS!!

Post by lhorton73 »

Today I got Clint Eastwoods personal autograph to my fiancee. It's written with silver pen. I see alot people of on here who say he doesn't and I offer this video and these pics as proof and challenge ANYONE to come forward and prove me wrong with hard evidence. I used the Malpaso productions address.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/f2025b4 ... m1syj.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/f2025b4 ... d4e8f.html

I NEED to emphasize that the "authentic" in question IS Million Dollar Baby
Last edited by lhorton73 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cavewv
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Clint Eastwood PERSONALIZED SUCCESS!!

Post by cavewv »

Amazing success congrats
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
therantguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by therantguy »

Dude - if you want to live in a delusional world then enjoy that - but making youtube videos of a DVD case signed by a secretary doesn't do anything other than make you look silly...he does not sign TTM...never has, never will...your signature is the exact same secretarial that everyone gets...he signs differently in person...I am sure you will label me a "hater" or whatever (be my guest, I don't care) but am posting here not for you but for others who will see this post and need to know that you are wasting your money mailing him stuff...and I know because I sent a poster to his address then sent it to PSA/DNA and it came back as a secretarial and the signature is 100% identical to the one you have...
Fave IP - Karl Urban, John Astin, Nathan Fillion, Ron Perlman, Bruce Boxleitner, Elvira, Neil Gaiman, GRRM, Stephen King, James Hong, Gillian Anderson, Patrick Stewart, Summer Glau, Jewel Staite, Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Peter Beagle, Guillermo Del Toro, Edward James Olmos, Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Bruce Campbell, Hilary Clinton

Fave TTM - Leslie Neilson, Dakota Fanning, Peter Sallis, Donald Gibb (Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds), Dana Delaney, James Earl Jones, Jason Wingreen, Maureen O'Hara, Melissa Joan Hart, Warren Stevens (Forbidden Planet), Frank Oz, Piers Anthony

Most Desired - James Caan, Gene Wilder
Patrick's Autographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Patrick's Autographs »

Here's your proof. It's already been discussed on the site below and others. He actually has personalized so you're wrong on that too.

live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/is-this-autograph-authentic
timsaucier

Post by timsaucier »

Congratulations!!!! I got a personalized inscription about a month ago
cavewv

Post by cavewv »

Patrick's Autographs wrote:Here's your proof. It's already been discussed on the site below and others. He actually has personalized so you're wrong on that too.

live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/is-this-autograph-authentic
I agree Yes he does I have a authentic personalized pic from unforgiven I got for my dad 20 years ago? Lol shortly after the movie came out I dont remember exact date but its been awhile. Anyways I try someone I want regardless if there known to send sec or autopen. I have hope that maby a heartfelt letter just not the usual hi I'm a huge fan insert butt kissing and autograph request letters lol I send mu share of those to, but maby just maby there sec will read it and be touched and just maby get them to actually sign. Its always worth a shot you never can tell. At least that's my opinion and everyone knows about opinions lol
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

they have been sec for a while now. check out the link patrick posted.
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
lhorton73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lhorton73 »

Here's a vid of him signing in public and then footage of the various pictures he signed that day, all the signatures look different from each other but many look VERY close to ours esp. Josey Wales at the 1:02 mark. The "C" and the "E" are very similar. Consider that the people of Malpaso took the time to contact me again and apologize for the loss of the original cover and that they replaced it and did not have to.
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stai12345 »

Congrats I think he's a great actor. :D :D {up} There are two addresses which one did you use?
Favorite TTMs: James Earl Jones, Nick Jonas, Arnold Palmer, Mickey Wright, and Robert Clary

Favorite IPs: Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, and Jim Furk

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

Send it 2 PSA & Get it Authenticated...Then you will know %100 if its real or not..There no sence argueing with peolpe on fanbiz. Just send it off 2 psa & find out :) Its that easy !!!