Mrs. Beverly Cleary RTS Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lou1847
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mrs. Beverly Cleary RTS Failure

Post by Lou1847 »

Mrs. Beverly Cleary
1350 Sixth Ave
New York, NY 10019

WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mrs. Beberly Cleary RTS Failure

Post by WaltG123 »

Where did you get that address?

You didn't put a company name, floor, or suite number. How did you expect it to get delivered?
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Lou1847
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lou1847 »

From another user on this site. Address didn't have anything else unless I overlooked it
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Lou1847 wrote:From another user on this site. Address didn't have anything else unless I overlooked it
Just Google the address.... That'll tell you that it's a large office building, which means that you'll need more information if you expect anything other than an "RTS--ANK" or "Insufficient Address" (essentially the same thing in this case; the prior meaning it got to the building and the building mailroom didn't know what to do with it & the latter meaning the PO knew by looking at it that it wouldn't be delivered).

I'll never understand why people on this site mail blindly to whatever address they're given without at least running it through Google first to verify that it's complete & and accurate. If Google shows you the building is a skyscraper, you'll need a company, floor, or suite number.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mrs. Beverly Cleary RTS Failure

Post by admin »

Hi Lou1847 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Beverly Cleary
HarperCollins Publishers
c/o Author mail
10 East 53rd Street
11th Floor
New York, NY 10022
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Beverly Cleary on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)