Natalie Dormer success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lovelylesliexo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Natalie Dormer success

Post by lovelylesliexo »

vacsad wrote:As in our country IRCs are not available I put US dollars into all of my request letters, worked every time (I'm from Eastern Europe), from Thailand to UK. Two dollars inside EU, three dollars outside EU must work.
I asked for those. :|
They don't make them anymore for the US. I'm glad you're still able to use them though!
lovelylesliexo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lovelylesliexo »

carlosreddevil wrote:I don't know if this helps at all but when I needed US stamps for returns from the US to the UK I just went on eBay and bought a good load of them. It cost a £ or 2 more than it would if I'd bought them at face value (but P&P was free) but it's still better than the huge price you paid. I'm sure you can do the same, buy UK stamps from there.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I guess just keeping an eye on unused UK stamps, on ebay.
I really thought that I had to wait the 3+ month wait. I needed the pictures for July. So I sent the pictures as soon as I could. Not thinking about ebay...and I should have done that. Since it didn't take her much to send them back. What's done is done though lol :)
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

End of the day, you got some awesome pics and if you're happy that's what matters. Natalie is an amazing signer, so good to her fans. A true celeb.
vacsad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vacsad »

I guess you misunderstood me. I am unable to buy IRCs, so I'm using US dollars in all my mails. I recommend you to do the same.
lovelylesliexo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lovelylesliexo »

vacsad wrote:I guess you misunderstood me. I am unable to buy IRCs, so I'm using US dollars in all my mails. I recommend you to do the same.

Whoops! You're right lol.
I didn't catch that. Well this was a one time thing for me. Hopefully this can help someone else out though! :)
Your advice is greatly appreciated!
lovelylesliexo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lovelylesliexo »

carlosreddevil wrote:End of the day, you got some awesome pics and if you're happy that's what matters. Natalie is an amazing signer, so good to her fans. A true celeb.
Exactly what I'm saying! :)
Natalie really is amazing.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

You should have just went to a post office, bought about £15 worth of gbp, and popped 5 in the envelope
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

carlosreddevil wrote:I don't know if this helps at all but when I needed US stamps for returns from the US to the UK I just went on eBay and bought a good load of them. It cost a £ or 2 more than it would if I'd bought them at face value (but P&P was free) but it's still better than the huge price you paid. I'm sure you can do the same, buy UK stamps from there.

Can you post this on here please

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... lit=+photo

This reddeadude guy keeps messaging me about American stamps. Please can you help him

Thank you.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Or, you know, you could have just posted it yourself and saved the time writing the message to ask someone to post it. Just saying ...
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

carlosreddevil wrote:Or, you know, you could have just posted it yourself and saved the time writing the message to ask someone to post it. Just saying ...
You know what your absolutely correct there I could of done that. But I didn't so there you go...

Anyway back to Natalie. I think she is Awsone too.? Actually I don't really know who the hell she is or what movies or shows she has starred in but what I do know is that I have found a couple of hot pics of her ( showing a lot of naked flesh). that I have printed out so I will send her those photos. I'm kinda wondering if she will sign then or refuse! Thoughts anyone????