What do you think when everyone but you receive a reply?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

What do you think when everyone but you receive a reply?

You may select up to 3 options

View results

SpeakNow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What do you think when everyone but you receive a reply?

Post by SpeakNow »

I usually think that celebrity didn’t like my letter or that it got lost in the mail there or back.
I swear The Band Perry must hate me or something. I've sent to them 3 (2x via venue) times and still haven't gotten anything back. Ah, well :razz:
ChevroletLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChevroletLover »

I don't mind waiting 10 years. I pray for each letter I mail, and I pray for each possible reply, so I hope they're all only a delay.
I absolutely refuse to think that they hated my letter, because my letters are very sincere, kiss a**y and therefore, awesome. {up}
On the other hand, sometimes I think that my letter caught the celeb in a bad mood and they tore it up, (like when I wrote to Martin Milner twice and Kent McCord and they didn't reply),
or that maybe a buttinski wife or family member or secretary threw it in the trash. My friend wrote to Lyle Waggoner and Richard Dawson, (in this case, because the men were such "casanovas" and my friend is only 25, MAYBE their skanky wives thought that my friend would take their husband away from them, and therefore they threw my friend's letter away before Waggoner and Dawson could read it) they replied to others but not to her.
In other cases, I have no idea, like when I wrote to the ballplayers Vladimir Guerrero and Clayton Kershaw, and they replied to others but not to me.
One thing's for sure, if the letters aren't going to get responded, regardless of whether its a stupid agency or a sec or spouse or the celeb themselves trashing the letter, the least they could do is RTS the letter so we can use the SASE, like what the ballplayer Sandy Koufax did when I wrote him and he didn't want to sign! {up} Happy collecting everyone! {up}
You insult and you leave yourself open to be insulted. Be empathetic and considerate; be a breath of fresh air in this inconsiderate world.

Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

Hey, new users, what about you? :mrgreen: