Brian May Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Warlordx21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Brian May Success!

Post by Warlordx21 »

the45guy0 wrote:This kind of signing **** me off. I have sent 3 times and spent over $60 on pics and postage and just out of the blue they always pick top one on the pile.I`m not bothering anymore ,Brian May kiss my a__!!!!

Speaking about one of the greatest guitarists in the world like that is totally unacceptable just because he didn't post your photo back. You need to grow up and stop being such a knob.
the45guy0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the45guy0 »

i already said i said i was sorry,and the posted before thinking about i was saying.Does every single person on the board gonna chime in with their 2 cents,or is this gonna be it???Lordy!!do people think that celebs read this board or something???Sorry Brian May,it will never happen again...i promise....
Stilllucky13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stilllucky13 »

the45guy0 wrote:i already said i said i was sorry,and the posted before thinking about i was saying.Does every single person on the board gonna chime in with their 2 cents,or is this gonna be it???Lordy!!do people think that celebs read this board or something???Sorry Brian May,it will never happen again...i promise....
Just reading the topic and couldn't find where you said sorry previously and after reading it all again I still can't find it. I think you must if dreamt that one :mrgreen:
the45guy0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the45guy0 »

I posted a response to Biggie's post.after I reading it, I see I didn't use the word "sorry".I stated that I was venting and typed and posted before I was thinking clearly...basically calling myself a dumb ass.But if calling me Rude, Stupid, Insulting and whatever else makes you guys feel better(have at it)I have a thick skin..actually surprised that Elizabethdodds hasn't gone out of her way to post a picture of me.....
Ohwhatashambles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ohwhatashambles »

@45o.guy How much postage from Ontario surely not $20 a go you say this but that's radicularse.
Rumours have it he could stand as an independent MP at the general election and considering he will be 70
Years old in a couple of years that would be quite a shock :shock:
the45guy0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the45guy0 »

$7 going,$7 return a couple of photos...so a little over $20. Sent 3 times
the45guy0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by the45guy0 »

Warlord I would bevery interested to know what your list of top 5 guitarists of all time would be.....
Warlordx21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Warlordx21 »

the45guy0 wrote:Warlord I would bevery interested to know what your list of top 5 guitarists of all time would be.....

Very difficult there are so many but my choice would be Clapton, page, Hendrix, Keith Richards, Brian may, slash and Richie Blackmore.
Queen and rainbow are probably the 2 groups i listened the most in my younger days :D
But everyone has their own preference.